- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 Inch Whitewall$226.95 - $262.73
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Suzuki Verona Tires
The Suzuki Verona is a small yet powerful car that offers you a satisfactory ride. Using quality Suzuki Verona tires will improve the performance of your Verona. Find these tires at CARiD, one of the leading car parts dealers. CARiD brings you tires from popular brands such Achilles, Dunlop, Michelin and Bridgestone. These brands are known for their excellently designed tires. They use cutting edge technology to come up with these tires. They are built for high cornering, acceleration, braking, high speed stability and drifting potential. The materials used are top quality rubber compounds, high-tech fabrics, steel and chemical compounds. As such, the tires at CARiD offer ultra high performance. The tires are grouped as summer tires, winter tires, snow tires, mud tires and all-season tires. Each of these is developed for specific applications. For instance, winter tires are developed for use during low temperatures. They are available in all sizes specifically designed for each trim. If you need tires with minimal noise and those that offer firm grip, CARiD is the place to find them. The tires are further subdivided as all-terrain, regular and run-flat tires depending on their usage.
Explore the different brands available at the store for a chance to buy tires that meet your specifications. They are differently priced to suit your budget. All are affordable yet reliable. Good quality Suzuki Verona tires are able to withstand harsh weather conditions and boost your safety on the road. When buying tires, consider things like tire threads. Worn out and reduced threads come about as a result of extreme weather and driving aggressiveness. Such threads can cause heat build-up due to insufficient air-flow between the grooves. CARiD installs a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) to detect pressure and temperature changes and notify the driver of any faults. By notifying you when there is a drastic change in pressure levels, TPMS systems effectively avert accidents.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.