- Aerio Performance Chips
- Equator Performance Chips
- Esteem Performance Chips
- Forenza Performance Chips
- Forsa Performance Chips
- Grand Vitara Performance Chips
- Kizashi Performance Chips
- Reno Performance Chips
- Samurai Performance Chips
- Sidekick Performance Chips
- Swift Performance Chips
- SX4 Performance Chips
In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Suzuki without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Suzuki performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Suzuki, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerMax Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications...Gasoline and diesel engine specificRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$329.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy TunerMax Energy Tuner by Hypertech®. The Max Energy tuner is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications geared for...$329.00
- APEXi® Performance Tuners & ProgrammersPerformance Tuners & Programmers by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT) with...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$33.40 - $1,224.60
- COMP Cams® Auto Transmission Control UnitTCI EZ-TCU Transmission Control Unit by Comp Cams®. Includes transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$637.48 - $821.71
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance Module (67036)V-Force Plus Performance Module by JET®. Read and Clear Diagnostic Codes. Change Engine Tuning.The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- Hypertech® Max Energy Programmer (62001)Max Energy Programmer (62001) by Hypertech®. Premium Fuel: HP Gain 23. TQ Gain 21. Regular Fuel: HP Gain 19TQ Gain 17. Top vehicle speed adjustment. Rev Limiter adjustment. 0-60 MPH Restriction. You’ll be able to read diagnostic...Designed for enhanced engine performanceOffers excellent fuel economy$329.00
- APEXi® SMART Accel Controller (410-A001)SMART Accel Controller (410-A001) by APEXi®. APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode).Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$179.84
- COMP Cams® Fast™ Electronic Transmission Controller Kit (301002)Fast™ Electronic Transmission Controller Kit (301002) by COMP Cams®. Includes: Software, Wire Harness. This top-of-the-line product is engineered to ensure excellent driving performance and help your vehicle achieve optimum fuel...Fully ProgrammableReal-Time Switchable Dual Calibrations$821.71
- COMP Cams® Auto Transmission Control Unit (30282-KIT)Auto Transmission Control Unit (30282-KIT) by COMP Cams®. Includes: Transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness.No software, laptop or experience neededMaximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness and shift speed$637.48
- AEM® Plug & Play Jumper Harness (30-3550)Plug & Play Jumper Harness by AEM®. The Infinity ECU for manual transmission equipped 2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX racing engines (Infinity 506 PN 30-7106 and Infinity 508 PN 30-7108) includes an engine-specific start-up calibration and...Airflow model based (VE) tuningECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up$599.84
- Innova® OBDII CarScan Confirming Diagnostic Code Reader (30203)OBDII CarScan Confirming Diagnostic Code Reader by Innova®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and provide...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$57.63
- APEXi® SMART Accel Controller Harness (417-A013)SMART Accel Controller Harness (417-A013) by APEXi®. APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode).Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$81.50
- Innova® OBDII CarScan Diagnostic Tool (31003)OBDII CarScan Diagnostic Tool (31003) by Innova®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and provide excellent...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$139.57
- Innova® OBDII Diagnostic Code Scanner with Fix Assist (3130C)OBDII Diagnostic Code Scanner with Fix Assist (3130C) by Innova®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$285.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Suzuki Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150