The Saturn is a beautiful car to behold, with its stylish design and roomy interior. In order to achieve its highest potential, you need the intervention of a performance exhaust system to boost its performance. CARiD stocks different types of performance Saturn exhaust systems and you are likely to find one that aptly meets the needs of your car. Take for instance the Gibson super flow round muffler for Saturn vehicles. Its design allows the swift flow of exhaust gas with minimal restriction. This creates sufficient room for fresh oxygen, increased horsepower and torque gains to propel it into peak performance within a short duration. You also get to enjoy fuel economy especially at cruising speeds. In addition, Gibson super flow round mufflers produce an awesome sound. The deep throaty reverberations produced are matched to the power and personality of your Saturn.
If the Gibson mufflers do not impress you, consider taking up a Flowmaster stainless steel catalytic converter for Saturn vehicles. These are made from top grade stainless steel and are famous for their extreme durability. They do not succumb to rusting, flaking or chipping at the edges. They also come with a polished exhaust tip to enhance your car’s good looks. Super flow technology, used on the Flowmaster exhaust, allows unhindered exhaust flow with minimal restriction. Further, the stainless steel tubes are mandrel-bent to create smooth curves over the structure and reduce backpressure. This sets the stage for production of explosive energy to improve performance further. You are not limited for choice. You may also take up Onki exhaust systems and round tips. Onki exhausts for Saturn vehicles are made from stainless steel tubing to prevent rusting and come with a three-year guarantee minimum, against defects in quality of materials and workmanship. Furthermore they are chrome plated for an exquisite look. Onki exhaust systems for Saturn are polished to a mirror likeness thereby accentuating the beauty of your car.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- PaceSetter® Exhaust Headerby PaceSetter. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and...$136.20 - $453.78
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...$238.99 - $796.77
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Stainless Steel. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize...$213.80 - $364.27
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $75.78
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.27 - $152.61
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $216.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$90.87 - $237.42
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust. Todays exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but...$6.16 - $73.13
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Saturn Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2007 Saturn Sky