The Saturn Relay goes down as the only minivan in the Saturn range of vehicles. And it has General Motor’s touch written all over it. From its robust build to its appealing design, practical interior and superb handling, the Saturn Relay was certainly built to dominate the roads. Ensure that your Relay lives up to this expectation by outfitting it with a brand new custom exhaust system. Made from superior quality stainless steel, custom Saturn Relay Exhaust Systems are built for long service and offer superior performance. They work by maximizing exhaust flow so that a higher volume of exhaust gases than before is exiting the engine cylinders at any give time. When this happens, a vacuum is created in the engine for clean air and fuel to flow in, where it activates the power generation process.
The stock exhaust system fails in this important task because of its size and operating mechanism. Unfortunately, car makers consider the stock exhaust system a channel through which to control the level of engine sound making its way to the outside. As emphasis is put in making it succeed as a sound muffler, the exhaust flow aspect of the system is ignored, leading to loss of engine power. To buy the best quality Saturn Relay Exhaust Systems, visit the CARiD auto parts shop. They stock a wide range of state of the art exhaust systems for both the 2005 and 2006 Saturn Relay. Each exhaust system is built to offer better engine power output, and you can expect an increase of up to 10%. The same goes for torque. Combined, the extra horsepower and torque provides the necessary muscle to make the Relay a bull on the road. You will also enjoy better sound, thanks to the deeper, more pronounced note from the new exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $331.28$331.28
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Special Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $84.56$84.56
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"The Magnaflow system was very easy to work with. The instructions were clear, the install was fast and easy. There is no question of the high quality to the product. I liked the low rumble to the engine when it was at idle, however when accelerator applied, the system was overly loud and to aggressive for my taste. I was going for a low rumble and quiet exhaust system. "