Roll Up Tonneau Covers
Waking up with a truck bed full of leaves can be annoying. Climbing into the back of your truck in order to dump out a few leaves seems tedious. Luckily, there’s a solution to this problem; use a roll up tonneau cover to keep your truck bed clean! In the fall, it’s just a small convenience, but during the winter, it really helps you out a lot if you don’t happen to have a garage. After all, no one likes to shovel snow out of their truck first thing in the morning!
Investing in a roll up tonneau cover will not only keep unwanted things out of your truck bed, but can also save you quite a bit of time in winter. It can even make your truck look better if the bed is full of scratches and dents. At CARiD, we have tonneau covers for many different types of trucks as well as any other part or accessory you may need here, and the prices are great!
Another bonus to installing one of these tonneau covers is its ability to keep thieves from having easy access to any valuable items in the back of your truck, especially at night. Since it locks up nice and tight, it would be a hassle in the dark to try and unfold in addition to all the noise it would create. This makes a vehicle thieve's life incredibly difficult and will likely make them want to move on to an easier score. Though an unfortunate fact, it does happen and a car alarm won’t cover your bed.
There are many different colors of roll up tonneau covers to choose from. You can purchase one that matches the color of your truck, but most people choose to invest in a black one because it looks nice regardless of your truck color. As far as styles go, you can get a tonneau cover that’s made completely of soft fabric with vinyl coating, or you could choose to invest in one that’s retractable, folds up, or is hinged. The roll up type is generally the most affordable, but definitely gets the job done for most people.
The most common issue that can occur with a roll up tonneau cover is that it can rip or tear, though this really only happens if something heavy falls on it, or if someone deliberately decides to slash it. Generally though, the cover is able to stand the test of time and does well in even the worst weather conditions, provided that it’s installed properly. Many of our parts and accessories come with a limited warranty as well so if something does happen, just give us a call and we’ll see if we can help you out.
Generally it’s pretty obvious when your roll up tonneau cover is ripped or not attached correctly and you should easily be able to notice any damage by simply inspecting the back of your truck. If you don’t think it’s attached properly, you may have purchased the wrong size for your truck or it might have to be reinstalled. If you think you’ve installed yours incorrectly or you’re worried about installing a new one without problems, you can always take it to a professional to ensure that it’s done right.
While hunting for truck bed protection may seem tedious, the fact is it could save you a lot of money in the long run, especially if you’re a carpenter, landscaper or anyone else that tends to use their truck bed to keep their equipment in for work. We have roll up tonneau covers for a variety of trucks, as well as many other parts and accessories for the interior and exterior of any vehicle you may own here at CARiD. If you’re still not sure that we’re the right company for you, just take a look at roll up tonneau cover reviews and see what other people are saying about us!
- Chevy Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Dodge Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Ford Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- GMC Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Honda Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Isuzu Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Jeep Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Lincoln Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Mazda Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Mitsubishi Roll Up Tonneau Covers
- Popular Roll Up Tonneau Covers Part Numbers
- TonnoPro® LR-1045 - LoRoll Tonneau Cover
- Pavement Ends® 41829-35 - Black Diamond Cargo Cover
- Truck Covers USA® CR-303-B - American Roll Black Tonneau Cover (Mega Cab 6.2' Bed)
- TonnoPro® LR-1050 - LoRoll Tonneau Cover
- Truck Covers USA® CR-140-B - American Roll Black Tonneau Cover (8.1' Bed)
- Pavement Ends® 41827-35 - Black Diamond Cargo Cover
- Bestop® 17245-01 - EZ-Roll™ Black Tonneau Cover
- Bestop® 17212-01 - EZ-Roll™ Black Tonneau Cover
- Bestop® 17241-01 - EZ-Roll™ Black Tonneau Cover
- Bestop® 17113-01 - EZ-Roll™ Black Tonneau Cover