Pavement Ends is a division of Bestop, one of the leading Jeep and truck accessory providers and the largest soft top manufacturer in the world. It was created to bring Bestop’s engineering and technology expertise to products for the budget conscious consumer. The features and materials specifications of Pavement Ends products differ from top-of-the-line Bestop products, but you still get a quality product at a tremendous value.
- Pavement Ends®Sprint Top Frameless Soft Topfrom $356.92
- Pavement Ends®Flip Top™ Complete Soft Topfrom $491.99
- Pavement Ends®Canopy Curtainfrom $67.48
- Pavement Ends®Front Bumperfrom $74.98
- Pavement Ends®Rear Bumperfrom $168.25
- Pavement Ends®Replay™ Fabric-only Soft Topfrom $135.02
- Pavement Ends®Sun Capfrom $26.75
- Pavement Ends®Emergency Topfrom $101.79
- Pavement Ends®Cab Curtainfrom $42.83
- Pavement Ends®Cargo Coverfrom $40.68
All Pavement Ends soft tops are available in a myriad of styles and are made to the same quality standards and attention to detail as a Bestop product. So if the fabric on your soft top is torn and tattered and windows are cloudy and opaque, but the underlying frame is in good shape, then the Replay soft top will have your Jeep weatherproof and stylish again. The Flip Top will include a fold back sunroof feature for quick open air enjoyment.
The Sun Cap will provide shelter without losing that open air feel. In case you want to extend cockpit protection the Cab Curtain attaches to the sport bar hoop to prevent wind, rain, dust and debris from entering from the rear. Extend protection from the elements to your cargo area with the Cargo Cover. Used together, the Sun Cap, Cab Curtain, and Cargo Cover form a complete protection system and give your Jeep a unique look.
Cutting edge innovation is also something you seldom find at an inexpensive price, but that’s what you get with the Pavement Ends Emergency Top. It can be quickly installed using elastic and adjustable straps and your Jeep’s belt rails. It even comes with 2 rain ponchos. Made of rain-resistant PVC fabric, the Emergency Top delivers quick protection from sudden downpours, and your Jeep can even be driven at no more than 20 mph.
| Posted by Matthew | (Little Rock, AR)
The cab curtain shipped quickly, it arrived before I expected it to. The quality appears to be great. Installation was quick and easy, I installed it at night and was finished in 30 minutes. This is a great addition to my jeep and I would recommend it to anyone. I just wish I would have bought it years ago.
- Popular Pavement Ends Part Numbers
- Pavement Ends® 41422-15 - Black Denim Cab Curtain
- Pavement Ends® 41424-35 - Black Diamond Cab Curtain
- Pavement Ends® 41731-09 - Canopy Cover
- Pavement Ends® 41827-35 - Black Diamond Cargo Cover
- Pavement Ends® 41829-35 - Black Diamond Cargo Cover
- Pavement Ends® 56815-01 - Emergency Top
- Pavement Ends® 43910-01 - Satin Black Front Bumper
- Pavement Ends® 43911-01 - Satin Black Rear Bumper
- Pavement Ends® 51132-37 - Spice Replay™ Fabric-only Soft Top With Tinted Side and Rear Windows
- Pavement Ends® 51197-33 - Dark Tan Replay™ Fabric-only Soft Top With Upper Door Skins, With Tinted Side and Rear Windows