- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Pontiac Bonneville Tires
The Pontiac Bonneville is an elegantly styled sedan with a strong engine and acceptable handling. It has a spacious cabin, attractively styled to accommodate a couple of adults at the back. The Bonneville has a solid build quality, reasonable agility and minimal body roll. Your choice of tires will depend on the season and expected performance. CARiD has in stock a wide selection of Pontiac Bonneville tires to meet any seasonal or performance criteria you may have for the car. What is more, they have a pool of qualified professionals available to guide you as you make the most appropriate selection for your car. Winter comes with its own unique challenges and excitements. You get to enjoy winter sports such as skiing from the mountaintops. It also comes with challenges such as wet and slippery roads and poor visibility. As such, winter tires needs to have strong braking force and excellent traction on ice or snow. The Dunlop Graspic tire is one such tire. It has excellent aquaplaning resistance and facilitates minimal tread noise on the road.
The Pontiac Bonneville sedan is ideal for both commuter and long distance travel. Paved roads present minimal challenges on your tire. As such, a regular tire will suffice on freeways and neighborhood roads. However, long distance travel and off roader tours will require a different type of tire. The all terrain tire is designed to cope with the rough sections of the road as well as bad weather conditions. The Falken FK 452 tire has superb traction on wet roads as well as providing better control and superb handling on the road. You need to replace all worn out and aging tires with newer tires. Aging tires have a negative impact on performance and safety. Install TPMS sensors on Pontiac Bonneville tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. Also, take immediate remedial action to ensure your tires remain in optimal working condition to guarantee outstanding performance.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.