- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2$92.32 - $257.48
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE-11$143.72 - $398.49
- COKER® BFGoodrich 2 1/4 Inch Whitewall$213.60 - $275.54
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Plymouth Horizon Tires
Tires provide a comfortable ride and so to meet this objective they must be hard-wearing to maintain safety for your vehicle. Plymouth Horizon tires are high in quality and are designed for performance and track. CARiD has two types of Horizon tires to suit your need – all season tires and summer tires. During summer when there is no snow or ice, Yokohama S.DRIVE tires will serve you and your Plymouth Horizon vehicle well. PROXES RIR tire from Toyo will not disappoint you either. These summer tires have features like reduced irregular wear, lower pattern noise and improved handling performance. For convenience, to avoid changing tires during summer and winter, consider buying any of the all-season tires available at the shop. Kumho ECSTA AST all-season tires and continental CONTIPROCONTACT tires are modernized for all season driving.
All-season tires have features like improved wear resistance, reinforced tread areas and maximized lateral grip. CARID ensures that the tires it stocks are installed with TPMS (Tire pressure monitor system) sensors to monitor the pressure and temperature levels in the tires. In the case of tires that are not well inflated, these sensors notify you the driver to take the necessary corrective measures. Getting tires from CARiD gives you the surety of safety while embarking on your journey as the store only sells tires from the best tire manufacturers in the tire industry - brands from Michelin, Firestone, Falken, Dunlop and Pirelli among others. Most importantly, it is good to replace any aged tires as they become more porous. Such tires tend to leak more easily and are dangerous to drive on. At the CARiD online store, there are over a dozen different tires for the Plymouth Horizon. Whether your priority is getting winter tires, mud tires, summer tires or all terrain tires, you will find them all at the shop.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.