Peugeot 505 Tires
- ACCELERA® 651$43.54
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$83.01 - $171.31
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$101.21 - $248.28
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.45 - $322.42
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$70.92 - $132.45
- DELINTE® DH2$30.30 - $89.40
About Peugeot 505 Tires
Tires are part of the backbone of a vehicle. They enhance traction, braking, steering, and load support to vehicles. Tires are also meant to absorb shock and create a smooth and comfortable ride. Peugeot 505 tires come in different types - all season tires, summer tires and winter tires. These are tires that give you the ultimate driving comfort whichever the season. Using specialized Peugeot 505 tires like those stocked at CARiD is the only way to secure superior performance of your vehicle. In case of under inflated tires, the TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors which are fitted in the tire send a warning to the driver. That is another reason to shop at CARiD and not any other shop, because this stockist ensures that nearly al its tires come complete with the TPMS system.
505 tires are of varied sizes; between 15 inches and 17 inches in diameter. These tires are designed for different usage: performance tires, track tires and eco tires. Summer tires work perfectly well during summer. Install summer tires in your Peugeot for enhanced summer ride. Examples of summer tires include Achilles 2233 performance summer tires and Continental Extremecontact DW performance summer tires. To some extent driving in snow and ice is challenging. Make the ride more enjoyable by investing in winter tires. Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 winter tires and Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 eco winter tires are excellent winter tires. They ensure a smooth ride with efficient wet braking and controlled maneuvers in winter conditions. For convenience, Goodyear Assurance Performance/All season tires and Nitto Neogen Performance/All season tires will serve you right. It is very important to ensure that the tires are in good condition before embarking on a journey. Replacement is very vital in the case of aged tires. Should you feel uncertain of which tires to pick, CARiD’s team of experts will help you make the right choice of tires for your Peugeot 505.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.