The 4007 is comfortable enough to drive all day and it has the ability tackle a range of different terrains so it’s the kind of vehicle that gives you freedom. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you want it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve that goal is by installing the right performance upgrades. We have a range of them at low prices so you get the value that you expect and our Peugeot 4007 air intakes are the perfect examples.
An aftermarket air intake can improve your vehicle’s performance by allowing your engine to get more or cooler air from the atmosphere. There are different types with different benefits like the cold air intake which allows your engine to have cooler air than your standard intake or short ram intakes which remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. It’s an easy way to get the right kind of performance improvement and once you have an aftermarket intake installed you’ll wonder whether you’re driving a new vehicle!
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- Rugged Ridge® Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air Filter (7022)Factory Replacement Air Filter by GREEN FILTER. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$71.50
- Maxima Racing Oils® Air Filter (MAX61920S)Air Filter by Maxima Racing Oils. FAB1 Air Filter Oil 13 oz.$12.19
- Maxima Racing Oils® Air Filter (MAX79920S)Air Filter by Maxima Racing Oils. Air Filter Cleaner 15.5 oz.$12.76
- Maxima Racing Oils® Air Filter (MAX70-79964S)Air Filter by Maxima Racing Oils. Air Filter Claener 64 oz.$23.73
- Maxima Racing Oils® Air Filter (MAX70-799202S)Air Filter by Maxima Racing Oils. Air Filter Maintenance 2 Pack.$20.82
- Maxima Racing Oils® FFT Foam Filter Oil 16 oz (MAX60916S)FFT Foam Filter Oil 16 oz by Maxima.$10.19
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.