Spectre Performance takes its roots from 1983 when Amir Rosenbaum started selling NylaBraid hose covers out of his parents' garage to earn some money. The company is now based in Ontario, California and has a team of enthusiastic staff who shares the same dedication to excellence in everything they do. Today Spectre Performance no longer sells NylaBraid but offers a wide range of products for classic and late-model muscle cars as well as trucks and SUVs.
- Spectre Performance®Air Intake Kitfrom $28.80
- Spectre Performance®Differential Coverfrom $20.88
- Spectre Performance®Cowl Hood Design Air Cleanerfrom $199.99
- Spectre Performance®Air Intake Kitfrom $49.99
- Spectre Performance®Transmission Oil Panfrom $19.29
- Spectre Performance®Crankshaft Pulleyfrom $20.16
- Spectre Performance®Oil Panfrom $28.73
- Spectre Performance®Timing Tabfrom $2.40
- Spectre Performance®Timing Cover Kitfrom $15.87
- Spectre Performance®Engine Dress-Up Kitfrom $38.02
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Air Filterfrom $5.00
- Spectre Performance®Push Rod Guide Platefrom $12.53
The company is also famous for its fastest gasoline-powered vehicle on Earth – the Spectre Speedliner. This beast has broken the petrol-powered four-wheel land speed record, and the team isn't going to stop. But let's get back to the point. Spectre Performance makes high-end air intake systems and a scope of related accessories that increase performance while withstanding extreme operating conditions.
Pack loads of cool, fresh air into your engine today with Spectre's cold air intakes, plenums, and ducting. The manufacturer also makes custom fuel lines, hoses, filters, clamps, fittings, and adapters. Your engine bay lacks that extra finishing touch? You can simply dress it up with chrome hardware, oil pans, valve covers, and the like. If you still haven't unleashed your engine's full potential, it's high time it worked smarter.
All Spectre products are thoroughly tested under in-house laboratory conditions as well as the most rigorous race conditions to help you make your vehicle one-of-a-kind in terms of performance. Almost all Spectre Performance systems have a CARB exemption, which means that they meet emissions criteria. Though the CARB-certified parts are rathert expensive, they allow you to enjoy your customized vehicle on highways without causing damage to the environment.
We all know that cold air means more power. But would it truly make that significant change? The answer is, of course! The incoming air, heated by the engine, radiator, and exhaust can achieve temperatures of 200° F. With every 10° F reduction in the incoming air temperature, the engine gains 1,5 to 2% in torque and horsepower. With the Spectre air intake parts, designing your own air intake system is much easier than you might think. Just decide where the air is going to be coming from, everything else is almost a game.
| Posted by Joe V | (Haslet, TX)
I got a boost of about 3-5 mpg on my truck. Just a few little things I didn't care for.
- Popular Spectre Part Numbers
- Spectre Performance® 757W - 4" Single Low Profile Plenum with 90° Tube and White HPR Filter Air Intake Kit
- Spectre Performance® 8741 - 3" Air Duct Hose - Black
- Spectre Performance® 9751 - 4" Air Duct Hose - Black
- Spectre Performance® 8130 - Air Filter Heat Shield - Short For Cone Filter
- Spectre Performance® 9901B - Air Intake Kit with Blue HPR™ Filter
- Spectre Performance® 9901 - Air Intake Kit with Red HPR™ Filter
- Spectre Performance® 9903K - Air Intake Kit with Black HPR™ Filter
- Spectre Performance® 9900K - Air Intake Kit with Black HPR™ Filter
- Spectre Performance® 9900B - Air Intake Kit with Blue HPR™ Filter
- Spectre Performance® 9918K - Air Intake Kit with Black HPR™ Filter