Oldsmobile Alero Accessories & Parts
Arriving in spring 1998, but becoming a 1999 model, Oldsmobile Alero came to replace the Achieva and Cutlass. The vehicle was produced in 1999-2004. Being a compact car produced by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors, Oldsmobile Alero was known as the last Oldsmobile's compact car and the last vehicle sold under this brand as well. Borrowing the design of the Alero Alpha concept car (equipped with V6 engine), the Alero shared its chassis and engines with Pontiac Grand Am (N body sedan). The front wheel-drive Alero was offered as both 2-door coupe and 4-door sedan. Both body styles were available in the following trims: base GX, mid-level GL (produced in three levels: 1, 2, and 3), and top-line GLS.
The base model GX and better-equipped GL were powered by dual-camshaft 4-cylinder engine. While V6 engine was optional for the Alero GL, it was standard on the Alero GLS. All engines were paired with a 4-speed automatic transmission. The GL and GLS trims featured standard tire-pressure monitor, and optional performance suspension that was available on GLS coupes. Standard features offered for all models were traction control and the all-disc anti-lock braking. The new feature for the year 2000 was three child-seat anchors on the rear parcel shelf. One of the GL packages, named "Sport," offered firmer suspension, 16-inch wheels, and wider tires. The exterior parts of the car were revised in 2003, when daytime running lights were changed from high-beam to low-beam.
While in 2001 the GL3 edition was discontinued, the V6 engine became more available and was now optional for GL and GL2. The mid-level Aleros gained keyless remote entry (GL1), rear spoiler, and sport suspension. The 2001 model year could become final for the Oldsmobile Alero as General Motors announced so, nevertheless it was still produced. Base models received cruise control, CD player, and power windows. Due to lower EPA fuel-economy ratings, the 150 hp 2.4-liter engine was replaced by the 2.2-liter 4-cylinder engine producing 140 hp. Till its final year, the Alero remained mostly unchanged with only XM satellite radio added. The standard antilock brakes were dropped though. The production of Oldsmobile Alero and Alero parts was stopped on April 28, 2004.
Class and style aren't just particular to ultra-expensive luxury cars. The Oldsmobile Alero is all the proof you need. With enough smoothness in the body-shape and comfortable interior spread to go along with it, owners of this model have a keen sense of what their car is really made of. Strong, dependable, and pretty to look at, the Oldsmobile Alero has made a case as one of the more underrated vehicles on the road. The only thing it might be missing is an exclusive tuning available with the help of stylish accessories.
If you're interested in unleashing the potential that lies within, Oldsmobile Alero Accessories and Parts are a great place to start. CARiD.com is here with a full selection of the highest quality Oldsmobile Alero accessories and parts on the market, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more. Anything you need for style or protection can easily be found in our one-of-a-kind inventory. Feel inspired? Discover the world of Oldsmobile Alero Accessories today!
- Covercraft®Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Coverfrom $256.95
- Thule®Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $249.95
- Yakima®KeelOver Canoe Carrierfrom $99.00
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Padsfrom $28.98
- Coverking®Triguard™ Custom Car Coverfrom $139.99
- COMP Cams®Camshaftfrom $540.50
- DashMat®Original Dashboard Coverfrom $40.49
- Dorman®Wheel Nut Coverfrom $52.43
- Rhino-Rack®Foxwing Awningfrom $584.10
Whatever you expect from your Oldsmobile Alero, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Oldsmobile Alero and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Oldsmobile Alero Dash Kits
- Oldsmobile Alero Chrome Trim
- Oldsmobile Alero Spoilers
- Oldsmobile Alero Floor Mats
- Oldsmobile Alero Body Kits
- Oldsmobile Alero Wind Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Alero Cargo Liners
- Oldsmobile Alero Vertical Doors
- Oldsmobile Alero Car Covers
- Oldsmobile Alero Bug Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Alero Custom Gauges
- Oldsmobile Alero Light Covers
- Oldsmobile Alero Side Mirrors
- Oldsmobile Alero License Plates
- Oldsmobile Alero Wiper Blades
- Oldsmobile Alero Custom Hoods
- Oldsmobile Alero Bike Racks
- Oldsmobile Alero Roof Racks
- Oldsmobile Alero Trailer Hitches
- Oldsmobile Alero Sun Shades
- Oldsmobile Alero Dash Covers
- Oldsmobile Alero Side Vents
- Oldsmobile Alero Car Organizers
- Oldsmobile Alero Car Bras
- Oldsmobile Alero Racing Seats
| Posted by Matthew | (Idaho Falls, ID)
Putco manufactures excellent replacement bulbs, they are reliable, built well and look good. These nitro blue bulbs aren't blue there an off shade of white, more of a grey, fogish type color. Regardless they look good and do there job.