Even though your Alero is getting older it’s still stylish and comfortable so you want to find the right upgrades to keep it running at its best for longer. That means that you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to completely transform your vehicle or just change certain components. Our range of Oldsmobile Alero brakes, pads and rotors is perhaps the most important you can find since they can offer you serious safety improvements so it’s good that they cost a lot less than you would expect!
You don’t need to be told how important your brakes are but what many people forget is that they need to be maintained so getting the right aftermarket setup will save you money with lower maintenance costs. We have everything you need to get the braking performance you’re looking for whether that means you need to stop your highly upgraded monster in a hurry or whether you just want better stopping power for your standard vehicle. You don’t want to compromise on quality so we have some of the biggest brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you’re getting their years of experience and knowledge!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 208 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads Starting at: $49.25$49.25
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $70.49$70.49
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $36.25$36.25
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $140.98$140.98
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $188.99$188.99
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Front RotorsStarting at: $249.00$249.00
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $43.23$43.23
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $66.30$66.30
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $101.32$101.32
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $36.72$36.72
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"