Nissan Off-Road Bumpers
The Nissan company always places an emphasis on reliability and quality. This may be one of one of the reasons why outdoorsmen and campers have a love affair with Nissan vehicles. Whatever Nissan model you own, you can drive unpaved roads with a strong belief that this vehicle will never disappoint you. Still, if you want to retain your Nissan's visual appeal, you should bring additional protection to its exterior. Whether you are an off-road enthusiast and drive through brush and bushes very often or a city driver and have never had an experience of driving unpaved roads, bumpers are the vital thing as they protect your original bumpers against scratches and mars.
Whatever off-road bumper type you are looking for, the CARiD's collection is what you really need. Our team did its best to gather top-notch brush-guard, push, light-bar, tow-bar, and other Nissan off-road bumpers on our website to provide you with each single variant available on the market. Besides, if you have already had an off-road bumper and just need attachment hardware or adapter to install it, don't hurry away as our catalog includes everything you might need for the off-road bumper installation.
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front BumperHD Series Front Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...$1,058.40
- ARB® Deluxe Bar Front BumperDeluxe Bar Front Bumper by ARB®. Black Powdercoated. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar selection...$55.69 - $2,849.05
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front Bumper with Push BarHD Series Front Bumper with Push Bar by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is...$1,143.00
- ARB® Sahara Bar Front BumperSahara Bar Front Bumper by ARB®. Black Powdercoated. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Sahara Bar selection is the...$284.51 - $2,658.83
- Iron Cross® HD Series Rear BumperHD Series Rear Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...$803.25 - $850.50
- N-Fab® RSP Front Bumper with Skid PlateRSP Front Bumper with Skid Plate by N-Fab®. Replace your factory front bumper, which provides virtually no protection while off-roading, with this tubular front bumper. Its integrated skid plate will protect your undercarriage, and...$543.51 - $1,979.01
- N-Fab® Pre-RunnerPre-Runner by N-Fab®. This Pre-runner style light bar not only gives you a place to mount three 8- or 9-inch auxiliary lights, it provides a modest amount of protection for the lights and your grille.$291.31 - $330.44
- N-Fab® Rear-RunnerRear-Runner by N-Fab®. This Pre-runner style light bar not only gives you a place to mount a pair of 7-inch auxiliary lights, it provides a modest amount of protection for the lights and your hitch receiver.$275.42 - $312.12
- Fab Fours® Full Size Black Steel Elite Winch TrayUniversal Full Size Black Steel Elite Winch Tray (QWINCH-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all full size ELITE Front Bumpers.$204.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite 2" ReceiverUniversal Black Steel Elite 2" Receiver (QREC-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all Full Size ELITE Front Bumpers. This product is made from the finest quality materials for excellent reliability, high quality, and precise fit. This product...$109.99
- Fab Fours® 2" ReceiverUniversal 2" Receiver (M1750-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all Full Size Black Steel Front Bumpers. This product is made from the finest quality materials for excellent reliability, high quality, and precise fit. This product will provide...$109.99
- Fab Fours® Full Size Winch TrayUniversal Full Size Winch Tray (M1650-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all Full Size Black Steel Front Bumpers. Winch tray for mount on your bumper winch up to 16,500 lbs.$204.99
- Fab Fours® 2" Front Receiver Hitch AdapterUniversal 2" Front Receiver Hitch Adapter (M1250-1) by Fab Fours®. This product is made from the finest quality materials for excellent reliability, high quality, and precise fit. This product will provide you with reliable service...$205.99
- Fab Fours® Optional Fog Light KitUniversal Optional Fog Light Kit (JKST-LA) by Fab Fours®. For the Stubby Front bumper (B1854 and B1853). Engineered to increase your driving safety in foggy days. This Fab Fours optional fog light kit is carefully manufactured from...$174.99
- Fab Fours® Hella High Performance Halogen Wiring HarnessUniversal Hella High Performance Halogen Wiring Harness (H84994031) by Fab Fours®. Made from the highest quality materials to provide reliable performance, this Fab Fours additional wiring harness ensures outstanding durability,...$59.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Exterior AccessoriesOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Exterior AccessoriesDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
Nissan Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
- Popular Off-Road Bumpers Part Numbers
- N-Fab® N044RSP - RSP Gloss Black Front Bumper with Mount up to Four 9" Lights
- Duraflex® 107026 - N-2 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 107028 - N-2 Style Rear Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 107128 - W-2 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Iron Cross® 20-915-04 - HD Series Front Bumper
- Iron Cross® 22-915-04 - HD Series Front Bumper with Push Bar