- Armada Off-Road Bumpers
- Frontier Off-Road Bumpers
- Juke Off-Road Bumpers
- Murano Off-Road Bumpers
- NP300 Off-Road Bumpers
- Pathfinder Off-Road Bumpers
- Patrol Off-Road Bumpers
- Pick Up Off-Road Bumpers
- Rogue Off-Road Bumpers
- Titan Off-Road Bumpers
The Nissan company always places an emphasis on reliability and quality. This may be one of one of the reasons why outdoorsmen and campers have a love affair with Nissan vehicles. Whatever Nissan model you own, you can drive unpaved roads with a strong belief that this vehicle will never disappoint you. Still, if you want to retain your Nissan's visual appeal, you should bring additional protection to its exterior. Whether you are an off-road enthusiast and drive through brush and bushes very often or a city driver and have never had an experience of driving unpaved roads, bumpers are the vital thing as they protect your original bumpers against scratches and mars.
Whatever off-road bumper type you are looking for, the CARiD's collection is what you really need. Our team did its best to gather top-notch brush-guard, push, light-bar, tow-bar, and other Nissan off-road bumpers on our website to provide you with each single variant available on the market. Besides, if you have already had an off-road bumper and just need attachment hardware or adapter to install it, don't hurry away as our catalog includes everything you might need for the off-road bumper installation.
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardHD Series Front Bumper with Grille Guard by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product...Full grill guard for maximum protectionLight weight design$1,421.10
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Rear HD BumperHD Series Rear Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...Structurally strong but lightweight design prevents suspension fatigueCNC laser cut$850.50
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Full Width Front HD Bumper with Full Grille GuardBlack Steel Elite Full Width Front HD Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill...12 Gauge Steel ConstructionTow Hooks Included$1,399.99 - $1,524.99
- Fab Fours® Vengeance Full Width Rear HD BumperVengeance Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. With Park Assist Sensor Holes. The Vengeance Series rear replacement sensor bumper combines superior strength and styling to give your vehicle that extra cool factor. Two...Two front-side openings allow light options; (4) 2x2 Dually lights or (2) 6" light bars (lights are not included)11gauge US Steel Construction$1,000.00 - $1,155.00
- N-Fab® RDS Full Width Front Pre-Runner BumperRDS Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper by N-Fab®. Featuring true off-road styling, the RDS front replacement bumper is designed to bolt directly to the factory bumper mounts for ease of installation. All RDS bumpers are built as...Replaces factory bumperNo cutting or drilling required$956.59 - $1,616.19
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$533.90 - $2,170.75
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Push BarHD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Push Bar by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road....2" diameter push barTextured gloss powdercoat finish$1,143.00
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Winch BumperHD Series Front Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...Recessed 4" light housing for lightsCNC laser cut$1,058.40
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Full Width Rear HD BumperBlack Steel Elite Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours took the ‘ranch’ bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from our premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium powder...12 Gauge Steel ConstructionBack up sensor holes$739.99 - $799.99
- ADD® Stealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with HoopStealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with Hoop by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Addictive Desert Designs Stealth bolt-on Ford Raptor Bumper is a hybrid design of A.D.D. traditional Standard Pre-Runner Bumper, while...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,382.83 - $2,535.19
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardBlack Steel Elite Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill...12 Gauge Steel ConstructionTow Hooks included$1,399.99 - $1,524.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Full Width Rear HD BumperBlack Steel Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. Ranch style rear replacement bumper that integrates the existing receiver hitch. Fab Fours Inc., More than Expected, Better than Expected.Back up lightsBack up sensor holes$629.99 - $669.90
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardBlack Steel Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours took the ‘ranch’ bumper and gave it unique styling and design. We matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. With no vertical flanges and...14 Gauge Steel ConstructionOptional - Bolt on Winch Mount (16,500 lb. Winches)$994.99 - $1,089.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Full Width Front HD BumperBlack Steel Full Width Front HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours took the ‘ranch’ bumper and gave it unique styling and design. We matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. With no vertical flanges and tapered...14 Gauge Steel ConstructionOptional - Bolt on Winch Mount (16,500 lb. Winches)$979.99 - $1,049.99
- Fab Fours® Vengeance Full Width Front HD BumperVengeance Full Width Front HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours' new line of light weight bumpers: Vengeance Series. These premium steel, non-winch, sensor bumpers are engineered to be light weight and offer a sleek and stylish...Overall design and fit is "High and Tight" to the contours of the vehicleThe Vengeance Series front bumper is sensor compatible$1,245.00 - $1,754.50
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
Nissan Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2008 Nissan Titan