Visit CARiD online for the perfect Nissan Frontier off-road bumpers that fully compliment your truck’s looks. You will hardly notice that the bumpers come from a totally different manufacturer. The bumpers that are featured at this shop are of the best quality and bear the best brand names in the market. It is here that you will find names such as N-Fab, which is indisputably one of the best brands today. More than the brand name, you will notice that the off road bumpers that the shop features come with a long line of features which are meant to give you the best value for your money. One of the features is the ease at which you can fix the bumpers on the truck. The bumpers also come with places where you can fix all of your auxiliary lights which are necessary when you are driving off-road. Don’t forget that the safety that the bumpers come with for the truck occupants together with the truck itself is guaranteed.
If you were to drive around in the rugged terrains that the Nissan Frontier is designed to combat, you will note that occasional sliding and other mishaps lead you to hitting or scrapping off trees, walls, trenches and even rocks. Nissan Frontier off-road bumpers guarantee that you will enjoy driving through rough terrains. The bumpers take in the shock of the small impacts and scratching such that the cost that you would have used repairing lights, grille and repainting the truck is eliminated. Besides the top notch quality that the bumpers featured at this shop comes with, you are also assured of exemplary customer service. You will enjoy shopping here because personalized attention is accorded every customer and this subsequently ensures that you get true value for the products that you purchase.
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$887.30 - $2,134.35
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$54.99 - $1,262.99
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front BumperHighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front Bumper by Bestop®. The High Access Front Bumper is designed for ultimate clearance for off road adventures. Tough, winch-ready construction makes it suitable for any adventure or misadventure you...$20.96 - $528.42
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on...Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$258.00
- Replace® Rear FEY Step BumperRear FEY Step Bumper by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Replace will last a lifetime....Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$61.19 - $464.32
- ARB® D-ShackleUniversal D-Shackle by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.$8.55 - $21.85
- Smittybilt® End Caps for 3" Tube BumperUniversal End Caps for 3" Tube Bumper by Smittybilt®. 2 Pieces. In case of accidents or misfortune, these end caps are available for many of Smittybilt's tubular products. They come in black or chrome to match your bumper's finish.Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$8.99 - $12.99
- Rock Slide Engineering® EZ-Rack KitUniversal EZ-Rack Kit by Rock Slide Engineering®. Enhance your off-road experience by upgrading your vehicle's bumper with this premium, durable accessory. Manufactured from high-grade, tough materials, it will complement the edgy,...Perfect for your off-road bumperHelps increase the functionality of your bumper$289.99
- Rugged Ridge® D-ShacklesUniversal D-Shackles by Rugged Ridge®. 1 Pair. Try out this great convenient innovation and get an easy and immediate anchor point on your vehicle. Forget about drilling into your frame or welding with this heavy-duty steel shackle...Provides an extra pulling pointConstructed of heavy-duty steel for superior durability$23.99 - $86.99
- Tow Ready® Tow HookUniversal 10000 lbs Tow Hook by Tow Ready®. Sometimes you just need someplace to hook on. Here's an assortment of hooks, eyes and rings for attaching ropes, cables and straps to your truck or trailer. Lifetime warranty.Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$10.04 - $11.57
- Black Mountain® 3/4" Pin D-RingUniversal 3/4" Pin D-Ring by Black Mountain®. Enhance your off-road experience by upgrading your vehicle's bumper with this premium, durable accessory. Manufactured from high-grade, tough materials, it will complement the edgy,...Perfect for your off-road bumperHelps increase the functionality of your bumper$24.97
- Daystar® Polyurethane Isolator for 3/4" D-Ring ShackleUniversal Polyurethane Isolator for 3/4" D-Ring Shackle by Daystar®. These are polyurethane blocks designed to hold either your winch hook in place when not in use, or keep your jack handle secured in place next to the jack itself....Corrosion-free polyurethane construction is durable and will not crack or warpBoth isolator pieces prevent loose metal parts from clanking around, rattling or damaging nearby items$6.95 - $15.95
- Pro Comp® Tow HookUniversal Tow Hook by Pro Comp®. Durable, drop forged high strength steel recovery hooks are a simple yet functional accessory for almost any vehicle.Stainless SteelPrecision engineered for your vehicle$4.99 - $17.99
- AMI® Billet HookUniversal Billet Hook by AMI®, 1 Piece. AMI carries the largest line of accessories to enhance your car or truck. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...Manufactured from durable 6061-T6 billet aluminumProvides safe and secure recovery ability$190.82 - $194.36
- AMI® D-Ring MountUniversal D-Ring Mount by AMI®. AMI carries the largest line of accessories to enhance your car or truck. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and...Manufactured from durable 6061-T6 billet aluminumProvides safe and secure recovery ability$56.64 - $106.00
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® Fleeced Satin Custom Car Cover$287.00 - $337.00
Nissan Frontier Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Toyota Tundra