Nissan Frontier Tires
- ACCELERA® AT$69.17 - $84.48
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.51 - $542.08
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$124.03 - $326.21
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$101.75 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$143.33 - $327.01
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$124.14 - $377.03
About Nissan Frontier Tires
If you are looking for utility and off roader capability in your next vehicle, then you may have found your match in the Nissan Frontier Pickup. This vehicle has a solid build quality, easy maneuverability and rugged capability. It has a muscular engine, heavy-duty suspensions and brisk acceleration. A good pair of appropriate wheels will do your track a world of good on the road. CARiD has a wide selection of such Nissan Frontier tires within its dealership. Furthermore, they have lined up a pool of qualified professionals to guide you in the decision making process. These Nissan Frontier tires are made from premium materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, compound chemicals and high-tech fabrics to ensure that precision and reliability are attained. Innovative techniques are incorporated into the production process to guarantee that the final product meets the standards set by the industry. The right tires for our pickup depend on the season and expected performance.
Regular tires will suffice if all your travel will be on paved roads. However, if you to venture off the beaten path then you need a good set of all terrain tires. These are designed to withstand the punishing treatment meted out on such rough roads. The Falken FK 452 tire is a fitting example of a top grade all terrain tire. It has excellent aquaplaning resistance and exceptional traction on wet roads. Furthermore, it enhances grip on the road without compromising wear resistance. Acquiring a set of run flat tires would also be a good thing. These tires allow uninterrupted travel even with a damaged tire. Always ensure that your tire is in stable condition before driving off to your next destination. Install a TPMS sensor on all Nissan frontier tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices mount your tire valves and relay crucial data regarding your tire’s status to the vehicle’s computer. In addition, they alert the driver when significant deviations are noted to facilitate prompt action and avert disaster.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.