Nissan 370Z Performance Brakes
Your 370Z is designed for excitement which means that you need it to be running at its best every time you take it out of the garage and go for a spin. The only way to achieve that is to install the right performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to have your vehicle driving as though it was designed specifically for you. Of course, an area that you want to focus on is how your vehicle stops so our Nissan 370Z brakes, pads and brake rotors are perfect.
Obviously you need the best braking system you can buy because it’s what your safety depends on but aftermarket braking systems can also save you money in the future by cutting your maintenance costs. We have a wide range of components including cross-drilled, dimpled and more so that you can find the set up that suits the way you drive whether you’re just looking for more stopping power on normal trips or you’re looking to go out onto the track and decrease your times. Because we offer brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC you even get the best quality on the market!
- KSport® - SuperComp Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $55.20$55.20
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $170.19$170.19
- Wilwood® - Dynapro Radial Mount 4-Pistons Rear CaliperStarting at: $249.95$249.95
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Vented Brake KitStarting at: $181.58$181.58
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $71.83$71.83
- Baer® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $185.27$185.27
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
- EBC® - Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsStarting at: $60.09$60.09
- Wilwood® - GT Curved Vane RotorStarting at: $157.95$157.95
| Posted by Scott | (Hamilton, NJ)
I put 2,000 miles on my car with these brakes (front and rear), in 4 days, and I have no complaints. Only one minor incident of brake fade slowing down from 100mph to 40 mph. A bit more brake dust then OEM, but still not bad. No irritating noise when hot or cold. Good alternative for both street and mild track use.
Base • Nismo • Touring • 40th Anniversary Edition