Your vehicle has an air intake system that draws air into the engine ensuring the proper air fuel mixture for optimum automobile performance. If all parts of that system work properly, your Mini’s engine operates at peak efficiency. That complex system consists of thee main components: air filter, mass air flow sensor, and throttle body. When any of these components are broken or worn, the air intake system won’t be able to provide your vehicle’s engine with the proper amount of air. If inspection proves the air intake system doesn’t operate properly because of damaged parts, you can replace them with quality components.
Our online shop is your ultimate source for quality Mini replacement air intake parts offered at affordable prices. Make an order right at the moment and the needed auto products will be at your door in no time. We supply you with parts made by Hastings, Beck/Arnley, Bosch and other trustworthy aftermarket companies that pay attention even to small details of all repair products they manufacture. Keep in mind that if you need help or a piece of advice to pick the right auto parts, we are always in touch. If you want to restore your auto’s air intake system in the nearest time, place an order right now and the auto parts will be shipped in no time.
- FRAM® Extra Guard Air FilterExtra Guard Air Filter by FRAM. Most dirt and dust enters the engine through the air filter and FRAM Extra Guard is engineered to provide twice the air filtration compared to an original filter. It also keeps the engine cleaner for...$6.16 - $379.57
- Beck Arnley® Air FilterAir Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$8.12 - $80.28
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$5.02 - $30.41
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so dont trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting requirements...$7.28 - $65.12
- MANN-Filter® Air FilterAir Filter by MANN-Filter. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This MANN air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition...$8.47 - $122.26
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$3.55 - $66.39
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot, carbon...$4.66 - $109.54
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...$36.10 - $894.48
- Bosch® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Bosch. It's all a question of the right mixture. If your mass air flow sensor needs replacement, it pays off to rely on a premium quality Bosch mass air flow sensor. It guarantees optimum performance and long...$53.61 - $975.20
- Dorman® Mechanical Vacuum PumpMechanical Vacuum Pump by Dorman. Dorman Vacuum Pumps are 100% new, not remanufactured. Since they are new, they do not contain any used components that could lead to premature failure. Most premature failures occur with the...$55.49 - $309.65
- Standard® Manifold Pressure SensorManifold Pressure Sensor by Standard. Do you hear nothing but click, click when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$15.78 - $427.31
- Victor Reinz® Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketFuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting Gasket by Victor Reinz. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only...$1.15 - $47.98
- Fel-Pro® Engine Intake Manifold Gasket SetEngine Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet...$2.86 - $131.30
- Standard® Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor ConnectorManifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Connector by Standard. SMPs vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...$8.48 - $73.61
- Victor Reinz® Intake Manifold Gasket SetIntake Manifold Gasket Set by Victor Reinz. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$2.92 - $125.13
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.