Mini Clubman Air Intakes
Your Clubman is comfortable and fun to drive so it’s the kind of vehicle that you probably take out of the garage at every possible opportunity. That means that you need it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve this goal is by installing the right performance upgrades so we have a wide range of them to suit your vehicle. They’re the easy way to get the performance that suits you the best and an important starting point is with the Mini Clubman air intake.
The right air intake is important for your vehicle because it determines how much air will reach your engine and what temperature it will be at when it arrives to be burnt with the fuel. There are different intakes with different benefits like the short ram intake that gives your engine a higher volume of air so that there is more to burn or the cold air intake that allows your engine to get cooler air that is easier to burn. We even have great prices for all our products so that you know you’re getting value for money whenever you purchase!
- K&N®69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kitfrom $263.99
- AIRAID®Concept Air Filter Assemblyfrom $148.90
- aFe®Pro 5R Air Filterfrom $56.95
- Weapon-R®Dragon Air Intake Systemfrom $169.15
- K&N®Apollo Cold Air Induction Systemfrom $238.99
- aFe®Pro DRY S Air Filterfrom $56.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Vortec Intake Manifoldfrom $233.56
- Performance Air FiltersMini Clubman
- Popular Clubman Part Numbers
- Mini Clubman Models
- Cooper Clubman Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cooper John Cooper Works Clubman Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cooper S Clubman Performance Air Intake Systems