Mini Clubman Parts
The Mini Clubman is a subcompact 5-door 5-seater front-drive wagon. It was launched in 2007 as a variant of the Mini Hatch. Originally known as a Mini Hatch wagon version, the car was renamed to the Mini Clubman in 2012. The Clubman featured similar exterior to a standard wagon hatchback. Although, it received an extended basis and gained some specific appearance. The Mini Clubman is powered by a four-cylinder engine located transversely.
When it comes to safety, the Clubman “surpassed” other models available in its class thanks to its 6 airbags, electronic brake force distribution, Brake Assist system, electronic stability control, and tire Runflat. The Mini Clubman has many positive reviews from car owners for its excellent quality. With CARiD, you will easily find premium quality repair parts from prominent manufacturers at the most attractive prices for your Mini Clubman. Whether you are doing routing brake job, fixing a charging system problem or replacing a dirty filter, CARiD has high quality auto parts you need for all your repair and maintenance jobs.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi Loaded Brake Caliper$42.42 - $66.32
- Mevotech® Control Arm$36.64
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Metal™ Premium Front Brake Rotor$47.17 - $48.10
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Mini Clubman repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Mini Clubman, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Mini Clubman Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Mini Clubman Fuel Delivery
- Mini Clubman A/C and Heating
- Mini Clubman Exhaust Parts
- Mini Clubman Engine Cooling
- Mini Clubman Starting & Charging
- Mini Clubman Ignition Parts
- Mini Clubman Electrical Parts
- Mini Clubman Engine Parts
- Mini Clubman Transmission Parts
- Mini Clubman Driveline & Axles
- Mini Clubman Steering Parts
- Mini Clubman Suspension Parts
- Mini Clubman Brake Parts
- Mini Clubman Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Mini Clubman Performance Engine Cooling
- Mini Clubman Performance Engine Parts
- Mini Clubman Performance Fuel System Parts
- Mini Clubman Performance Ignition Systems
- Mini Clubman Windows
Will have to spend 20-40 bucks for deep well 14mm 12pt socket to remove stock Mini plugs. For 60 bucks+ I hope I see a big difference from stock plugs.
- Mini Clubman Models
- Cooper Clubman Parts
- Cooper John Cooper Works Clubman Parts
- Cooper S Clubman Parts