Mazda Trailer Hitches & Towing
- 2 Towing & Hitches
- 3 Towing & Hitches
- 5 Towing & Hitches
- 6 Towing & Hitches
- 323 Towing & Hitches
- 616 Towing & Hitches
- 618 Towing & Hitches
- 626 Towing & Hitches
- 808 Towing & Hitches
- 929 Towing & Hitches
- B-Series Towing & Hitches
- Cosmo Towing & Hitches
- CX-3 Towing & Hitches
- CX-5 Towing & Hitches
- CX-7 Towing & Hitches
- CX-9 Towing & Hitches
- GLC Towing & Hitches
- Miata Towing & Hitches
- Miata MX-5 Towing & Hitches
- Millenia Towing & Hitches
- Mizer Towing & Hitches
- MPV Towing & Hitches
- MX3 Towing & Hitches
- MX6 Towing & Hitches
- Navajo Towing & Hitches
- Protege Towing & Hitches
- R100 Towing & Hitches
- RX-2 Towing & Hitches
- RX-3 Towing & Hitches
- RX-4 Towing & Hitches
- RX-7 Towing & Hitches
- RX-8 Towing & Hitches
- Tribute Towing & Hitches
About Mazda Trailer Hitches
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$51.68from $41.34 - $151.38# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $226.03# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- Bulldog® Under-Bed GooseneckUnder-Bed Gooseneck by Bulldog®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll...
$150.66from $120.53 - $607.32# 928
- Reese® 5th Wheel5th Wheel by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...
$2.24from $1.79 - $1,601.10# 931
- Tow Ready® Replacement OEM HarnessReplacement OEM Harness by Tow Ready®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to...
$14.11from $11.29 - $61.55# 936
- Draw-Tite® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. Add a hitch receiver to the front of your truck. The receiver is handy for all sorts of accessories, from steps to winches to license plates and more.
$134.41from $107.53 - $199.80# 7154
- AMI® Hitch CoverHitch Cover by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren’t cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They’re CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
$18.70from $14.96 - $56.64# 3752
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $95.40# 2849
Guides & Articles
If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
This is the year you got serious about your trailering set-up. You've treated yourself to a new, top-of-the-line pickup truck with a tow rating high enough to pull your house off its foundation if necessary. You used your annual bonus to get that bigger boat you had promised yourself (with your spouse's blessing, of course). The boat dealer told you that you could...
When it comes to "electricity", many people are either scared silly of it, or run the other way rather than try to learn about it. Since it is a powerful force, it certainly is something to be respected. For us vehicle owners, perhaps we understand that our cars and trucks have a battery under the hood that needs occasional replacement, and light bulbs that may...
Popular Popular Products
- # 1102891
- # 17788603
Mazda Trailer Hitches & Towing Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 12 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2011 Mazda 3 | Posted by Luke | (Brunswick, OH)
Fits perfect, super easy to install.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 55567 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Powered Converter)
- CURT® 13575 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 24773 - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56011 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with Models W/O LED Taillights)
- CURT® 13127 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 139 - Class 3 / 4 Receiver Plus Ball Mount Kit for 2'' Recievers (4" Drop, 9" Length, 2-3/4" Rise, 7500/750 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 11028 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 118325 - T-One Connector with Converter