The Mazda Tribute SUV is a great car to drive around town and the open country. It is spacious making it a major attraction for families. It provides an easy ride quality and acceptable handling. The Tribute has a strong engine and finely tuned suspension. It has a reasonable off roader capability. The interior has an attractive styling design and the cargo area is adequate. However, attaching a trailer will improve its utility value and optimize its great engine power. You will have greater capacity to move heavy gear from point A to point B. A trailer hitch from CARiD will provide the necessary connection between your trailer and your car. Your choice will depend on your car’s towing ability. CARiD stocks different types of Mazda hitches to cater for the varying needs of Mazda owners. They provide weight-baring hitches and weight-distributing hitches for small and medium trailers. They also stock Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches for pickup trucks.
Mazda Tribute trailer hitches are durable and resistant to the effects of corrosion. They have a black powdered covering to prevent rusting. They are usable for use in extreme weather and rough terrain. They are designed to fit a specific make and model. That means your Mazda Tribute has a hitch specifically made for its usage. No adjustments are required to facilitate installation. CARiD provides all the accessories required to install and operate the hitch. They also provide an instruction manual to guide you through the process of installation in a systematic manner. The installation takes less than half an hour and is executable at your home or at the repair shop if you prefer. Furthermore, the manufacturers provide a nationwide limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing their products against defects in quality and workmanship. You can rest easy secure in the knowledge that your best days are ahead of you.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.33$155.33
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $11.78$11.78
- Blue Ox® - Trailer Wire Installation KitStarting at: $209.59$209.59
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $145.38$145.38
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.33$155.33
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $156.01$156.01
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $18.90$18.90
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Mazda LogoStarting at: $37.43$37.43
"I received my hitch very quickly and was able to install it in a couple of hours. It's the second one I've had from Curt's. I'm very pleased."