Lincoln Navigator Accessories & Parts
Since 1998, the Lincoln Navigator has been one of the most recognizable luxury SUVs on the planet. It was also Lincoln's first foray into this segment. Luxury sport-utility vehicles were just starting to make their presence felt as a viable automotive commodity in the late '90s. Lincoln used this as their first opportunity to design an SUV of their own given the climate. The Navigator was designed primarily off of the Ford Expedition. Although the two share many similarities, the Navigator displays more upscale parts both inside and on the exterior. The first-generation Navigator was front or 4-wheel drive and featured a plethora of contemporary amenities, including anti-lock disc brakes, dual front-side airbags, power seating (as well as windows and doors), remote entry, fog lights, and 16" alloy wheels. 17" wheels, six-disc CD changer, and a power moonroof were also accessible.
Along with its platform mate the Expedition, the Navigator was a rear-wheel drive, body-on-frame SUV. It was also powered by a 5.4L V8 that spat out 230 horsepower with a 4-speed automatic transmission. But a year later in 1999, the Navigator's engine was upgraded with a double-overhead cam 5.4L V8 that gave it 300 horsepower. The second generation of the Lincoln Navigator premiered in 2003. It still shared a platform with the Expedition, however, increased style changes helped separate it even further from its Ford brethren. A bolder chrome "waterfall" grille, quad-beam headlights, wider running boards, and other accents were improved for the second series. The chassis was updated to do away with the inconsistent steering the first generation endured. The 5.4L InTech V8 gave way to the Triton SOHC V8, and traction control along with Roll Stability Control became optional. In 2005, more changes were made to the model. The transmission was updated to a ZF Friedrichshafen AG 6-speed automatic and the engine, a 5.4L 3-valve SOHC V8 was introduced, which was virtually the same Triton engine used in the Ford F-150.
The third generation of the Lincoln Navigator debuted in 2006 for the 2007 model year. The front-end of the Navigator was refreshed with a restyled upper chrome grille, lower grille, new headlight placement, and a domed hood. The Navigator L also made its first appearance. Coming in at over 14 inches longer than the standard wheelbase model, the Navigator L offers more cargo room and passenger seating. The previously used 5.4L 3-valve V8 was still employed, but the transmission was updated to a Ford's in-house 6-speed 6R80. In 2008, convenient features such as heated and cooled front seats, a power liftgate, and a 600-watt stereo system became included as standard. A rearview camera was also introduced as an option but would later become a standard safety feature. For 2009, the engine was brought back to a 5.4L V8 but this time picked up flex-fuel capability along with an extra 10 horsepower. Rain-sensor windshield wipers, Front Park Assist, and heated second-row seats were also added to the base model, as the Luxury and Ultimate trim levels were no longer offered.
The Lincoln Navigator can be credited with helping start the full-size luxury revolution. Eye-catching style and drama is what the grand exterior is known for from the trim on down. Simply put, you always know one when you see it. Comfortable seating for all three rows of passengers elevates the Navigator to a different level than its competitors, even models that also provide the magical third row. Elegant interior design is truly what makes its mark with this luxurious giant however, and when you throw in the cool, quite driving ability, you begin to realize why the Navigator has become an undisputed icon. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Lincoln Navigator tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
There are few vehicles that hold the kind of presence this one does and at CARiD, we're here with a full line of Lincoln Navigator Accessories and Parts that prove the point further. The most fashionable upgrades along with the brand-name protection you need are available inside our selection of Lincoln Navigator accessories and parts. Grilles, floor mats, dash kits, chrome trim, wheels, spoilers. you name it, we've got it. Don't bother searching around for a better deal - when it comes to Lincoln Navigator accessories and parts, we're the ones to talk to!
- Coverking® Designer Printed Neosupreme Custom Seat Coversfrom $159.49 - $199.36# 15672716
- # 10382322
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak Rack$349.95# 32941653
- # 14733252
- Remin® Factory Match Basic Dash Kitfrom $156.00 - $202.80# 17333864
- Centric® Premium Power Alloy Brake Rotorfrom $42.89 - $70.58# 18827750
- COMP Cams® Camshaftfrom $593.42 - $630.51# 14657782
- # 31182935
Whatever you expect from your Lincoln Navigator, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lincoln Navigator and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Lincoln Navigator Dash Kits
- Lincoln Navigator Navigator
- Lincoln Navigator Chrome Trim
- Lincoln Navigator Spoilers
- Lincoln Navigator Floor Mats
- Lincoln Navigator Grill Guards
- Lincoln Navigator Body Kits
- Lincoln Navigator Wind Deflectors
- Lincoln Navigator Cargo Liners
- Lincoln Navigator Vertical Doors
- Lincoln Navigator Seat Covers
- Lincoln Navigator Car Covers
- Lincoln Navigator Running Boards
- Lincoln Navigator Bug Deflectors
- Lincoln Navigator Steering Wheels
- Lincoln Navigator Custom Gauges
- Lincoln Navigator Light Covers
- Lincoln Navigator Side Mirrors
- Lincoln Navigator License Plates & Frames
- Lincoln Navigator Wiper Blades
- Lincoln Navigator Mud Flaps
- Lincoln Navigator Custom Hoods
- Lincoln Navigator Bike Racks
- Lincoln Navigator Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Lincoln Navigator Sun Shades
- Lincoln Navigator Dash Covers
- Lincoln Navigator Winches
- Lincoln Navigator Side Vents
- Lincoln Navigator Sunroof Visors
- Lincoln Navigator Car Organizers
- Lincoln Navigator Pet Travel
- Lincoln Navigator Racing Seats
- Lincoln Navigator Snow Plows
- Lincoln Navigator Car Bras
It looks ok. The installation was a little tricky the 2way tape and glue that came with the product did work that well. I had to out and buy some heavy duty tape for $10.