- (21)Complete SystemsLincoln Navigator
- (70)HeadersLincoln Navigator
- (141)Catalytic ConvertersLincoln Navigator
- (201)MufflersLincoln Navigator
- (1)Exhaust StacksLincoln Navigator
- (145)Exhaust TipsLincoln Navigator
- (178)Exhaust PipesLincoln Navigator
- (110)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsLincoln Navigator
- (437)Emission ControlLincoln Navigator
- (56)Performance ChipsLincoln Navigator
Retro design and reliable power have earned the Lincoln Navigator a place among the top ten full-size SUVs in the USA. It’s a car worth having if you are particular about space in a vehicle. The Navigator will meet your auto expectations in all the areas that matter but you have to work at making sure that its performance remains optimal. A new custom exhaust system will easily help you do this. Get one from the wide range of Lincoln Navigator Exhaust Systems available at CARiD. They are designed to allow the maximum flow of exhaust gases and give a guaranteed increase in power output. Buying a custom Navigator exhaust system increases not only the power output of your engine, but also enhances the car’s overall performance, so that you’re rewarded with more towing power and greater throttle response. Choose from the MagnaFlow, Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster and CGS series of cat back exhaust systems for the Lincoln Navigator available from CARiD.
Custom Lincoln Navigator exhaust systems are not all about power only. They are also about looks and sound. The exhaust tip gives a matching glow to that of the Navigator exterior and adds a modern look to the car’s rear. You will also enjoy how deep and throaty the exhaust note is. It has been designed to magnify the engine sound and bring out its true sound. Its notes are even and well-punctuated and it has a defined roar which leaves no doubt about the power within the engine. Buying a custom Lincoln Navigator exhaust from CARiD ensures long term savings for you because the exhaust does not wear out as fast as cheap OEM exhausts do. Plus it comes with a lifetime warranty, meaning you can count on the exhaust system to serve you and your Navigator for as long as you own the car.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When you’re ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- CGS® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance, increased mileage and throaty sound in a bolt-on package. With the CGS Cat-Back Exhaust System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at...$359.00 - $1,325.00
- CGS® Performance Exhaust SystemPerformance Exhaust System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and throaty sound in one bolt-on package. With the CGS Performance Exhaust System you get all this and a lifetime warranty at an affordable price. Every CGS...$349.00 - $1,325.00
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Cat-Back Exhaust SystemUltra Flo™ Polished Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax®. This system includes pipes, clamps, polished stainless tailpipes, and Ultra Flo Stainless Steel Polished mufflers that feature unrestricted, straight-through design for a...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Polished mufflers will give your car a deep performance tone$179.96 - $748.40
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...$394.78 - $649.00
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$102.70 - $916.29
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$102.70 - $916.29
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$41.04 - $63.99
Lincoln Navigator Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2006 Lincoln Navigator