If you are the motorist who is used to taking care of a vehicle, you probably keep all systems of your RX in a good condition. Undoubtedly, the cooling system is no exception, so if you want your vehicle to run at its maximum potential, we want to introduce our full catalog of great quality performance cooling parts! Check out our wide selection of the finest quality products and buy all needed parts here. Our site guarantees acceptable prices, durable products, and fast shipping!
In our store, you will find tons of Lexus RX performance engine cooling parts such as radiators, radiator hoses, engine oil coolers, cooling fans, and many other products which will help you to give your vehicle a performance edge! Select all needed parts from world-famous brands such as Maradyne, Crown, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Omix-Ada, etc. All products are made from quality materials, so they will definitely serve you for a long time. We ensure all parts will fit your Lexus RX perfectly, so place your order, install all needed products, and you will get many miles of great driving instead!
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...$12.75 - $104.00
- Flex-a-lite® Flex-a-fit™ RadiatorFlex-a-fit™ Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$549.95 - $1,559.95
- Flex-a-lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$288.09 - $709.95
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$8.45 - $27.28
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...$199.95 - $459.95
- Maradyne® Jetstreme™ Series Electric FanJetstreme™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. The Jetstream series fans are a quiet, low-profile design with a rubber-sealed shroud for maximum airflow, and to eliminate vibration. These thin-profile fans can either be used as a...$165.64 - $349.99
- Flex-a-Lite® Slim Profile Crossflow RadiatorSlim Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$499.95 - $949.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Standard Profile Crossflow RadiatorStandard Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$569.95 - $1,229.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Standard Profile Downflow RadiatorStandard Profile Downflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$619.95 - $919.95
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.$264.95 - $399.95
- Flex-a-lite® Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...Can be used as a primary or an auxiliary fanReversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applications$90.16 - $107.11
- Flex-a-Lite® 1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. The fan has been tested and proven both on and off the track to ensure that it fully meets your expectations. The part has features a rigid blade design and performs...Rigid blade designReduced engine drag results$61.31 - $62.79
- Weapon-R® Tanks NEWTanks NEW by Weapon-R®. Whether you’re going racing or just want to look like you are, this aluminum tank will dress up your engine compartment.Manufactured from Billet 6061 AluminumInstalls in OEM location$55.25 - $323.00
- Weapon-R® Silicon Radiator Hose KitSilicon Radiator Hose Kit by Weapon-R®. Sweet treat for engine bay styling enthusiasts, high temp resistant silicone hose that will withstand the temperature up to 100 degrees.Provides heat reduction and increased pressure toleranceMade of high grade silicone$8.00 - $327.25
- Flex-a-lite® Fan Spacer AdapterFan Spacer Adapter by Flex-a-lite®. This sturdy aluminum part will stop your Flex-a-lite fan from wobbling due to misalignment. Flex-a-lite fan spacers have a large bearing surface and are machined to a soft radius. The spacer...Converts a variety of hub pilot diameters to a 5/8" pilotEnsures the necessary spacing from the radiator$17.48 - $26.92
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50
Lexus RX Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler