- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE050A$195.33 - $544.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5P$215.33 - $1,980.00
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $157.17
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX GT$225.50 - $899.54
- GOODYEAR® EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 2$136.47 - $381.76
- KUMHO® ECSTA PS91$1,224.48
- LEXANI® LX-NINE$72.00 - $141.70
About Lexus LFA Tires
The Lexus LFA is the most famous Japanese supercar up-to-date. It has only two seats for a driver and passenger to feel racing speed, handling and enormous acceleration. Japanese sports cars are truly the best in the world due to their price/power/quality ratio! The LFA body was designed for the extreme downforce and high aerodynamics characteristics. Thanks to all body, chassis, engine and transmission modifications the Lexus LFA can easily reach 200 mph with further hard braking if it is needed.
High speed is exciting but dangerous! To feel yourself confident behind your steering wheel, you need to be sure of all systems and parts of your vehicle to work for safety and durability. Japanese engineers have a huge experience in making fast and totally safe cars and the LFA is a great example! Only few tire brands make proper tires for that speed, acceleration and braking the Lexus can give. Among them are Pirelli, Bridgestone and Nexen - true speed conquerors! Their products will give you 100% of handling, perfect cornering and stability in different weather and road conditions. At CARiD.com you can easily find performance, all-season, winter or summer Lexus LFA tires at affordable prices!
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.