Lexus GX Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $175.46
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$161.03 - $420.69
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$124.03 - $326.21
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$143.33 - $327.01
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$124.14 - $377.03
- DELINTE® DH7$67.58 - $126.79
- DICK CEPEK® TRAIL COUNTRY$142.72 - $275.52
About Lexus GX Tires
The Lexus GX combines style and comfort in a pleasant manner. It has a roomy interior, capable of accommodating at least seven passengers. The cabin has an attractive styling design, decked with an assortment of luxurious amenities to provide a serene ride quality. The Lexus GX SUV has a high ground clearance, which gives it a tremendous off roader capability. Identifying the most appropriate set of tires will enhance performance and ride quality tremendously. CARiD has lined up a pool of experts to guide you as you make the selection for your car. They have a wide range of top grade Lexus GX tires from the most reputable manufacturers in the country. These tires are made using innovative techniques to guarantee the final product meets the rigorous standards set by the industry. Regular tires will suffice on the freeway or on the neighborhood roads. Long distance travel on the other hand will require a set of all terrain tires to cope with the rough tracks found on many countryside locations. The Delinte D7 tires have the capacity to handle the punishment meted out by such roads.
Seasonal tires are also widely available to cater for the varying differences in climate. Summer tires are designed to cope with dry weather conditions. The Goodyear Eagle summer tire has increased high-speed control and enhanced stability and wear. It maintains excellent grip in dry weather condition. Tread quality is affected by driving aggressiveness, weather and roads. Reduced threads promote poor performance and may lead to lose of control and accidents. Worn out tires are increasingly porous and experience greater leakages compared to newer tires. In view of this, replace all aging tires with newer varieties to safeguard good performance and control. In addition, install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Lexus GX Tires to monitor air pressure and temperature and to ensure optimal levels are maintained.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.