- CT Performance Exhaust Systems
- ES Performance Exhaust Systems
- GS Performance Exhaust Systems
- GX Performance Exhaust Systems
- HS Performance Exhaust Systems
- IS Performance Exhaust Systems
- LFA Performance Exhaust Systems
- LS Performance Exhaust Systems
- LX Performance Exhaust Systems
- NX Performance Exhaust Systems
Thinking of upgrading the exhaust system on your Lexus for greater power? Do so with one of the Lexus exhaust systems at CARiD. They are built for performance and work by increasing exhaust flow. This opens up the passageways for unwanted gases to escape from the engine cylinders, and creates room for clean air to flow in, leading to increases in horsepower and torque. The typical Lexus exhaust system at CARiD is constructed from stainless steel and coated using chrome-plate or ceramic. This automatically makes it hardwearing and durable, and it can withstand all kinds of harsh weather and road conditions. It also means the exhaust system will last a good number of years without wear. To support this, manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty with each exhaust system, which is proof of their support for the entire period you own the Lexus.
Perhaps you’ve already installed a direct replacement exhaust system, but now want to get rid of the stock cat. The direct fit catalytic converters at CARiD allow you to do so within legal limits. Each of the custom-built cats for Lexus at CARiD is engineered for power boosts and is designed to maximize the flow of exhaust gases for greater efficiency. Go for a header and muffler if you want to beat every other car in the class for muscle. Like the custom catalytic converters, these two components are optimized for power and operate by increasing exhaust flow. Lexus exhaust systems also give a strong boom, indicative of the power within the Lexus engine. It’s a sound you don’t get from the stock exhaust and one that will last for as long as you use the exhaust.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $1,731.99
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...$599.25 - $2,324.25
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$142.40 - $445.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$82.70 - $3,460.20
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...$391.65 - $3,466.09
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...$225.00 - $2,995.00
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$312.99 - $1,804.99
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...$65.18 - $349.07
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket...$521.25 - $1,574.25
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner SilencerLow Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel. “True...T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75" (1496) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$89.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5" (1494) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$136.50
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4" (1493) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$93.50
- Vibrant Performance® 2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3"2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3" (1458) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Flanges are available in sizes ranging from 2” to 4” I.D. and a choice of 2 and 3 bolt configurations. All...Made of High Quality MaterialsDirect Fit$4.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Lexus Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Performance Exhaust Systems Pages
- Popular Performance Exhaust Systems Part Numbers
- Flowmaster® 15361 - Stainless Steel Polished Angle Rolled Edge Straight Cut Tip with Embossed Logo (2.5" Inlet / 3" Outlet, 12" Overall Length)
- DEC® W0133-1924425-DEC - Catalytic Converter
- DEC® W0133-1924426-DEC - Catalytic Converter
- Flowmaster® 15308 - Stainless Steel Polished Angle Cut Tip with Embossed Logo (2" Inlet / 3" Outlet, 6.5" Overall Length)
- MagnaFlow® 56720 - Direct Fit Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header (7.63" Width)
- MagnaFlow® 56721 - Direct Fit Passenger Side Catalytic Converter with Header (7.63" Width)
- MagnaFlow® 441021 - Direct Fit OBDII Catalytic Converter (21.75" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 50604 - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header (8" Width)
- MagnaFlow® 50605 - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Passenger Side Catalytic Converter with Header (7.88" Width)
- MagnaFlow® 24169 - Direct Fit Rear Catalytic Converter (17.75" Width)