- CT Replacement Fuel System Parts
- ES Replacement Fuel System Parts
- GS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- GX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- HS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- IS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- LFA Replacement Fuel System Parts
- LS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- LX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- NX Replacement Fuel System Parts
You're the owner of a luxury line that's the pride of Toyota Motor Co. What kind of Lexus do you drive? Car or SUV? Sport or luxury? Straight gas or hybrid? All Lexus vehicles use fuel injection technology, with a high pressure system consisting of a tank, lines, a pump, filter, and injectors. Pressures inside the fuel system of your Lexus can reach anywhere between 50-100psi. Every component relies on the other for maximum performance – when one part goes it can trigger a chain reaction making the other parts of the system work harder than they should. Even something simple like a faulty gas cap seal can wreak havoc on your vehicle's performance.
Replace your gas cap seal today for under $20. Better safe than sorry, right? Mark Automotive makes quality OE gas cap seals that will last until the next scheduled change. This particular seal needs to be inspected and/or replaced at least every 90,000m – or once every 5 years. Don't worry, we carry all the big important parts for your Lexus's fuel system too! Need a new pump? Purchase a brand new fuel pump from Pilot. Pilot's OE fuel pumps are some of the least expensive units in the industry, but last just as long as the original manufacturer parts would. All parts sold here are direct replacement components that require no modifications or retro-fitting to install.
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$42.13 - $1,348.58
- FRAM® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by FRAM®. Keep the fuel clean with In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter by FRAM. This unit is designed specially for protecting the engine and fuel system of the vehicle. It traps and holds the smallest dirt particles which can...$3.37 - $63.15
- Dorman® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Dorman®. Your fuel tank is damaged or leaking? If so, this is the direct replacement that will fit perfectly. Featuring a strong steel construction, this replacement fuel tank is painted for an extra layer of corrosion...$4.84 - $367.28
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A...$9.42 - $417.51
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Dorman® Fuel Tank Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck Seal by Dorman®. If you need a fast and effective way of filling-up your vehicle with fuel, this product is the way to go. Designed to prevent fuel leaks while refilling your fuel tank and keep harmful emissions...$8.42 - $293.41
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$14.40 - $575.69
- Dorman® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Dorman®. Don't take chances when replacing your fuel tank. Replace the old mounting straps with this quality product. Made of solid steel, the kit will withstand daily and severe road and weather conditions.$18.40 - $123.04
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...$15.93 - $236.58
- Replace® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...$63.42 - $530.50
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.21
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Spectra Premium® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...$26.99 - $1,022.83
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Popular Replacement Fuel System Parts Part Numbers
- K&N® - Opaque Inline Fuel Filter (Single Unit)
- Fel-Pro® 61424 - Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting Gasket
- Autobest® F261S - Fuel Pump Strainer
- Autobest® F4251 - Fuel Pump
- Stant® 10834 - OE Equivalent Fuel Cap
- AJUSA® 00700900 - Fuel Injection Plenum Gasket
- Precise® 402-P8240 - Electric Fuel Pump
- Precise® 402-PFS160 - Fuel Pump Strainer