Lexus Fuel System Parts
- CT Replacement Fuel System Parts
- ES Replacement Fuel System Parts
- GS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- GX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- HS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- IS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- LS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- LX Replacement Fuel System Parts
You're the owner of a luxury line that's the pride of Toyota Motor Co. What kind of Lexus do you drive? Car or SUV? Sport or luxury? Straight gas or hybrid? All Lexus vehicles use fuel injection technology, with a high pressure system consisting of a tank, lines, a pump, filter, and injectors. Pressures inside the fuel system of your Lexus can reach anywhere between 50-100psi. Every component relies on the other for maximum performance – when one part goes it can trigger a chain reaction making the other parts of the system work harder than they should. Even something simple like a faulty gas cap seal can wreak havoc on your vehicle's performance.
Replace your gas cap seal today for under $20. Better safe than sorry, right? Mark Automotive makes quality OE gas cap seals that will last until the next scheduled change. This particular seal needs to be inspected and/or replaced at least every 90,000m – or once every 5 years. Don't worry, we carry all the big important parts for your Lexus's fuel system too! Need a new pump? Purchase a brand new fuel pump from Pilot. Pilot's OE fuel pumps are some of the least expensive units in the industry, but last just as long as the original manufacturer parts would. All parts sold here are direct replacement components that require no modifications or retro-fitting to install.
All the components that fit together to form your fuel delivery system are available at CARiD.com. There is no excuse for allowing your fuel system to degrade to the point where you can no longer drive your car comfortably, because we have exactly what you need to perform the routine maintenance that prevents problems. If you are unsure as to which part you need, then don’t worry because we have 47 reviews for the fuel delivery system, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, so that you can make the right decision! There, isn’t it easy?
- Airtex® - Electric Fuel PumpStarting at: $10.79$10.79
- Stant® - Fuel Cap Tester AdapterStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Bosch® - Air Fuel Ratio SensorStarting at: $183.58$183.58
- Genuine® - Idle Control ValveStarting at: $698.93$698.93
- GB Remanufacturing® - Fuel Injector Seal KitStarting at: $8.96$8.96
- Fel-Pro® - Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketStarting at: $4.15$4.15
- Denso® - Fuel Pump StrainerStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- Replace® - Fuel TankStarting at: $232.44$232.44
- Carter® - Fuel Pump and Strainer SetStarting at: $148.14$148.14
- Autobest® - Fuel PumpStarting at: $26.65$26.65
Posted by Heather A.
"Very happy with the quality of the product. Very fast shipping, comes with a good warranty, very happy with the customer service. Will definitely shop here in the future. "
Posted by Austin M.
"Your service has been really fast and clean. With good parts and very helpful staff. I am new to CARiD, and I love it. I will always check with your business before I shop elsewhere. Thank you. "
Posted by Edouard N.
"The part you send to me was not the right one, did not fit in the car so I send it back for refund. "
Posted by Chris H.
"Came with everything needed in a timely manner. Would definitely do it again! "
Posted by Al S.
"I ordered this part to fix my son's car and it was hard to find, however I found it here and the price was much less than what I expected. It was shipped immediately and arrived quickly. I have no complaints and neither does my son because he is back on the road."