Lexus ES Exhaust Systems
When it comes to the ES series, Toyota has never been known to skimp on comfort and luxury. Everything about the ES is high-end and charming. Still, you can enjoy far greater satisfaction from your Lexus ES if you outfitted it with a new aftermarket exhaust system. The stock exhaust system does a good job eliminating spent gases but only to an extent. With two roles to play – getting exhaust gases out of the system and stifling engine sound – one is bound to suffer, and exhaust flow is the victim in this case. Custom Lexus ES Exhaust Systems are the exact opposite. Well-designed and efficient, they increase exhaust flow to the maximum while enhancing engine sound for an even greater exhaust note. Choose a fitting exhaust system for your ES year and trim from the wide variety available at CARiD. Shopping at CARiD exposes you not only to the widest range of exhaust systems in the market, but also the finest of them all.
Your ES engine will give an extra 10% of horsepower and the same percentage of torque. This means your car will have greater power to haul a car-load of passengers or cargo and gain a nimble edge in the way it drives. Buying an aftermarket ES exhaust system is good economy for your bank balance too especially if you intend to keep the ES for years to come. All exhaust systems from CARiD are built for long service and are defined by sustained performance and reliability. You won’t ever spend on a replacement exhaust simply because the custom built one you buy will remain in perfect condition for years, giving the same good results as it does when new. You will also enjoy the throatier rumble from your engine, all thanks to the custom Lexus ES exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $434.70$434.70
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $78.14$78.14
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $274.33$274.33
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
Posted by William M.
"This product was absolutely outstanding. It makes the perfect deep sound. Plus, my mechanic had no problems with installation. I will be back to buy Borla parts definitely."