Jeep Air Filters & Components
- Commander Air Filters & Components
- Compass Air Filters & Components
- Grand Cherokee Air Filters & Components
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $49.43$49.43
- aFe® - Pro GUARD 7 Air FilterStarting at: $75.95$75.95
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $8.55$8.55
- AIRAID® - Panel Air FilterStarting at: $55.90$55.90
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.79$9.79
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $14.40$14.40
- NPN® - Air FilterStarting at: $13.42$13.42
- Mopar® - Air FilterStarting at: $23.19$23.19
- Genuine® - Air FilterStarting at: $39.32$39.32
- Spectre Performance® - HPR™ OE Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $16.70$16.70
Posted by James D.
"I ordered a K&N air filter from CARiD and received in 4 days. The fit was perfect and I noticed an increase of throttle response and at least a 2-3 mile per gallon increase on my first tank refill. CARiD is a great company to trust on your vehicle accessories orders. Thank you. Jim Dowis."
Posted by Christopher D.
"This filter filters the air. Easy to install. I might be getting better mileage, it is maybe a 1 mpg. Nice that will not have to buy a new filter again."
Posted by Nick R.
"Bought this filter for perfomance but more for fuel savings. See 2-3 mpg's more highway at 2k rpm's coast. Don't know about city because I enjoy the bit of more pick up I received from the filter."
Posted by Ryan G.
"Product is much thinner than the stock air filter, and is definitely made with better material. Since I don't have a dyno it's hard to determine if any performance gains were introduced. "
Posted by William A.
"With notably less restriction, the increased air flow adds "zip" and a throatie sound under acceleration. Air intake (factory) can also be removed...no tools and allows even more power."