- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIFORCECONTACT$501.47 - $573.25
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Jaguar XF Tires
The Jaguar XF has an elegant styling design, a powerful engine and finely tuned suspensions. It has a roomy cabin, elegantly styled to provide a comfortable ride quality. The jaguar has a strong acceleration achieving top speeds in a couple of seconds. The quality of tires one uses significantly affects performance and safety. CARiD stocks different types of Jaguar XF tires for different situations and circumstances. They stock passenger vehicle tires, summer tires, winter tires, regular and all terrain tires. The tire manufacturing process involves the use of innovative technologies to ensure precision and top quality production. The production process involves the use of different materials such as natural rubbers, synthetic materials, steels and compound chemicals. The most appropriate tire for your car will depend on the season and the terrain you will be traveling. In warm climate, your car will perform best with a set of summer tires. These are equipped to handle the high temperatures present in such weather. Winter tires on the other hand are manufactured for low temperature areas. They have an enhanced braking ability and superior traction on ice and snow.
Tire manufacturers have attempted to introduce convenience by way of a versatile product that fits both summer and winter seasons. The all season tire seeks to eliminate the need for continuous change over between summer and winter tires. Regular tires will work on your regular paved roads. However, if you are looking to take a small break off to your favorite campsite then you need a set of all terrain tires. These are equipped to handle the rough tracks and uneven terrain associated with the great outdoors. You may also need a run-flat tire to enable continuous travel even after the tire is damaged. Ensure all your Jaguar XF tires are equipped with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors to monitor air pressure and temperature on your tire. Significant deviations from the standard are likely to affect performance.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.