The FX35 has a unique style and plenty of comfort so it’s the kind of vehicle that becomes an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you need it to be running at its best but there is only so much you can achieve by servicing it so you need the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them to give you the right performance for your driving style and perhaps the perfect starting point for your new upgrade obsession is the Infiniti FX35 air intake.
Because your engine uses a mix of fuel and air to run it’s important to make sure that it’s getting the right air which is why the correct intake is extremely important. There are different types like the cold air intake which allows your engine to receive air at lower temperatures so it’s easier to burn or the short ram intake which will remove restrictions to give your engine a higher flow of air while maintaining protections against debris. The right intake will give you a bigger performance boost than you would expect and it costs less than you’re probably expecting!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 3 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $10.38$10.38
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $30.99$30.99
- Weapon-R® - Neo-Ti Finish Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $335.75$335.75
- NPN® - Air FilterStarting at: $6.80$6.80
- Purolator® - Air FilterStarting at: $12.08$12.08
- Denso® - Air FilterStarting at: $14.02$14.02
- Interfil® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.29$15.29
- Kinsen® - Air FilterStarting at: $11.74$11.74
- FRAM® - Extra Guard™ Panel Air FilterStarting at: $14.98$14.98
Posted by Randall M.
"Installed on a 2004 Infiniti FX35. Everything worked out but the back air hose on the OEM intake tube points straight back and the one on the Weapon-R faces straight down, which I thought was pretty odd. It took some extra attention and modification to hook up if you wish to use the OEM air hose. You have to modify your own mounting bracket and find a mounting point. Not a big deal, but every other CAI I've put on in the past actually had "detailed" instructions. Overall a nice intake."