- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$142.97 - $404.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DICK CEPEK® TRAIL COUNTRY$154.04 - $275.43
About Infiniti FX35 Tires
The Infiniti FX35 is a compact crossover that was introduced into the market in 2002. It is a car that has a powerful engine to bag and an inviting look to boast of. Whenever you imagine of a truly beautiful car, the FX35’s image will be hovering in front of your face. It is a car that will make each and every one of your neighbors envious, even those with super cars. It is that pristine and lovely. The performance of the Infiniti FX35 is guaranteed whenever you install it with the Infiniti FX35 tires that are found at CARiD. There are many tires that the shop features and which have the best attributes. If you are a daily driver who happens to commute in relatively the same mild weather with little chances of extreme changes or even terrain, then the all season tires will do your Infiniti FX35 a great deal of good. If, on the other hand, you happen to drive through varying terrains then the all terrain tires are the most ideal. CARiD online has all of these tires plus many more that have been designed to give your car optimal performance.
Still, you have the chance to opt for different sizes of tires at CARiD online. The sizes range from 18” to 24”. This ensures that you have all the sizes to help you have an exemplary driving experience. The brands that you get to explore at the store include Firestone, Achilles, BFGoodrich, Bridgestone and Dunlop. There are as many as 57 Infiniti FX35 tires to choose from, meaning that you are practically spoilt for choice. Besides the great brand names that the tires from CARiD are identified by, the price tags are also amazing. This means that you get the best quality and the best value for your money.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.