The Honda Crosstour, a mid-size crossover, was launched in November 2009. It was based on the Honda Accord sedan and was its hatchback version. Branded the Accord Crosstour for the 2010 and 2011 model years, the vehicle inherited comfort and responsiveness of its antecedent and combined these characteristics with confidence and safety of a crossover. One more reason why this set of wheels is considered to be a middle ground between a compact SUV and a spacious five-door hatchback is its size. Being 74.7 inches wide, 65.7 inches high, 196.8 inches long (196.6 inches for the 2013 model year), and featuring a 110.1-inch wheelbase, the automobile is rather large, however it's not as boxy as full-size SUV's.
For the 2010-2011 model years, the Crosstour came with a 3.5-liter V6, but after being criticized for offering only one engine, an in-line 4-cylinder was added in 2012. Front-wheel drive came standard, while select trims were available with an optional Real Time 4-wheel-drive system that took over when front-wheel slippage was detected. For the 2013 model year, the car got a facelift and several improvements. The revised Crosstour is now quipped either with the 2.4-liter four-cylinder delivering 192 hp or the 3.5-liter V6 generating 278 hp. The latter is engineered using Honda's Earth Dreams Technology allowing for higher output and better fuel efficiency. This V6 engine is coupled with a 6-speed automatic transmission instead of the 5-speed one. The 2013 Crosstour is available in the following trim levels: 2WD EX, 2WD EX V-6, 2WD EX-L, 2WD EX-L V-6, and 4WD EX-L V-6, where L stands for the leather-trimmed interior.
The Honda Crosstour's exterior styling considerably resembles the Accord, but the 2013 version was thoroughly revised and refreshed both exterior and interior in order to distance the car from its antecedent. The exterior was redesigned with bolder features, while the interior became a bit more roomy as well as elegant and stylish. It now features an enlarged list of options such as a rear-view camera, push-button start, up-to-date navigation, advanced electronic accessories, Lane Watch monitoring system, Forward Collision Warning, and more. However, this vehicle is not only good-looking and modern. Because Honda is so dedicated to providing the maximum protection to every driver, its attention to the safety equipment the Crosstour got went beyond all expectations. Perhaps that is why the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gave the Crosstour a "2013 Top Safety Pick," praising the car for its high level of protection based on various tests, including front and side crash, rollover, seat/head restraints reliability, etc.
Regardless of the model year, trim level, and accessories, the Honda Crosstour is all about comfort, convenience, and elegance. Being a versatile vehicle that has acquired the finest characteristics peculiar to its noble ancestor, the Honda Accord, it managed to surpass it. This vehicle combines uniqueness and utility, extravagance and functionality, and holds all the cards when it comes to safety. Anyone who opts for a reliable, spacious, and responsive auto will find these qualities in the Honda Crosstour. It won't let its owner down under any circumstances, be it a family trip, everyday home-work driving, or breathtaking off-roading.
Without question, the enthusiasts who own this faithful four-wheel friend will enjoy its excellent handling and exciting performance. And here we are to make it possible with the premium-grade parts available on our virtual shelves! At CARiD, we store a spectacular collection of the Honda Crosstour Accessories and Parts that hit the spot! With a wide range of top-notch parts on offer, this remarkable vehicle will be firing on all cylinders. Complemented with superior accessories, it will certainly draw everyone's attention. Whether your purpose is to customize the Honda Crosstour or make it perform to a fare-thee-well, our vast array will cover any requirements!
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 6 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $207.35$207.35
- Remin® - Exterior KitStarting at: $72.31$72.31
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierStarting at: $161.47$161.47
- DashMat® - Original Dashboard CoverStarting at: $41.70$41.70
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Master-Fit Cargo BoxStarting at: $395.10$395.10
- Michelin® - Rainforce™ Wiper BladeStarting at: $8.74$8.74
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.45$144.45
- XPEL® - Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitStarting at: $50.44$50.44
- RI® 52-HOACC12CT-4 - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStarting at: $92.70$92.70
- Honda Crosstour Dash Kits
- Honda Crosstour Billet Grilles
- Honda Crosstour Chrome Trim
- Honda Crosstour Floor Mats
- Honda Crosstour Body Kits
- Honda Crosstour Wind Deflectors
- Honda Crosstour Cargo Liners
- Honda Crosstour Vertical Doors
- Honda Crosstour Seat Covers
- Honda Crosstour Car Covers
- Honda Crosstour Steering Wheels
- Honda Crosstour Custom Gauges
- Honda Crosstour Light Covers
- Honda Crosstour License Plates
- Honda Crosstour Wiper Blades
- Honda Crosstour Custom Hoods
- Honda Crosstour Bike Racks
- Honda Crosstour Roof Racks
- Honda Crosstour Trailer Hitches
- Honda Crosstour Sun Shades
- Honda Crosstour Dash Covers
- Honda Crosstour Side Vents
- Honda Crosstour Car Organizers
- Honda Crosstour Car Bras
- Honda Crosstour Racing Seats