Honda Crosstour Lighting
- Putco® - Interior Dome Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $58.00$58.00
- Sylvania® - Tail Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Sylvania® - Stop/Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- PlasmaGlow® - Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $176.20$176.20
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- EVO Lighting® - White Truck Bed Lights KitStarting at: $32.44$32.44
- Pilot® - Truck Bed LightStarting at: $15.99$15.99
- TruXedo® - B-Light Tonneau Lighting SystemStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- TonnoPro® - TonnoTorch Truck Bed LED LightStarting at: $16.95$16.95
"The lights were easy toinstall. The wiering is a little difficult if you have an ex model. This is because all the optional stuff on the leftside like the cruis control and sun roof buttons are taken.so you need to wire it to the middle consol. Is nit hard to instal though. make sure if you do get this wire through the drivers side.oyher than that they work great so far. Great price. beats getting the dealer for 250. Buy them. You dont need the tracing stuff either. The lines for cutting the bumper are already on there on the inside of the bumper."
"Thesse fog ligth is verry good"
"Great product, but I had seriuos problems with the Switch. It don't work properly. I need to repair thei main connector and it works fine. And the other componets works properlly. Everything looks like in Web site. Easy to install and the bright in the night looks excellent "
"Good quality product. Comes with almost everything you need for a 2005 Civic except bolts and instructions. If you have never installed fog lights or done any type of electrical work to a vehicle before, I would recommend getting it installed by a technician."
"Everything was perfect with the fog lights and wire harness. The only one thing is the on/off switcher does not fit the front dash board slot. I am having a hard time with it when i try to use it. But I like it a lot. Just need to improve to the factory part."