- (12)Custom HeadlightsHonda Crosstour
- (10)Factory HeadlightsHonda Crosstour
- (14)Projector HeadlightsHonda Crosstour
- (11)LED HeadlightsHonda Crosstour
- U-Bar HeadlightsHonda Crosstour
- (1)Halo HeadlightsHonda Crosstour
- (28)Fog LightsHonda Crosstour
- Daytime Running LightsHonda Crosstour
- (35)Headlight BulbsHonda Crosstour
- LED Headlight KitsHonda Crosstour
The Infiniti M45 is a luxury sedan produced by the luxury division of Nissan, the Infiniti brand. This automobile was originally revealed to the public in a sedan body configuration. The company started to develop its concept in 2000 and the vehicle was released for the 2003 model year. Today, this automobile is still popular among many motorists in the United States. If you want your treasure to deliver optimal performance, we strongly recommend paying attention to all of the key systems of your vehicle. The air intake mechanism is no exception. You should not worry if some parts of that system do not work properly as you can replace all broken or worn out air intake system parts with brand new ones.
Are you looking for mass air flow sensors or air filter boxes? Are you in search of vacuum pumps or intake manifolds? Our web store is ready to supply you with a rich assortment of durable Infiniti M45 replacement air intake parts to restore your vehicle. Do you want your automobile to work smoothly? Then restore it with brand new parts the sooner the better. Do not keep your vehicle in the garage just because of malfunctioning parts. Purchase all needed components in a few clicks in our store and your Infiniti will be back on the road in no time.
- Replace® Replacement HeadlightHonda Crosstour 2013, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$195.38
- TYC® Replacement HeadlightHonda Crosstour 2013, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. 1 Piece. Chrome housing, clear lens. Projector. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$159.23
- Replace® Replacement HeadlightHonda Crosstour 2012, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$238.30
- Replace® Replacement Headlight (Remanufactured OE)Honda Crosstour 2012, Remanufactured OE Headlight by Replace®. For safe motoring you need fully functioning headlights, to see the road and be seen by other drivers, but replacing a defective headlight with a new unit from the...Like new function and appearanceCarefully inspected and tested$304.28
- Replace® Replacement Fog LightHonda Crosstour 2012, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$81.56
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitHonda Crosstour 2012, G7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your...$149.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitHonda Crosstour 2012, G7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your...$149.95
- Lumen® Daytime Running Light LED BulbsHonda Crosstour 2012, Daytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your daytime running lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size...$17.49 - $32.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsHonda Crosstour 2012, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of...$14.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsHonda Crosstour 2012, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$44.78 - $67.03
- Sylvania® Headlight BulbHonda Crosstour 2012, Headlight Bulb by Sylvania®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find...$15.86 - $40.90
- Putco® Headlight LED Conversion KitHonda Crosstour 2012, Headlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $209.99
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsHonda Crosstour 2012, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....Greater light output, longer and wider beam than OEM bulbsImproves visibility and safety$31.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Headlight Conversion KitHonda Crosstour 2012, LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®, 1 Pair, White Color Bulbs. Replace your standard headlight bulbs with this LED Headlight Conversion Kit. These bulbs run at a reduced temperature in comparison...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$169.96
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip LED Replacement BulbsHonda Crosstour 2012, 3-Chip LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. These interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. Maintaining the factory bulb specifications, Oracle ensures that the...Use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technologyHave a lifespan much greater than stock lights - up to 20x longer life$22.99 - $33.96
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$42.70 - $310.26