- (20)Complete SystemsHonda Civic Si
- (202)HeadersHonda Civic Si
- (133)Catalytic ConvertersHonda Civic Si
- (242)MufflersHonda Civic Si
- (7)Exhaust StacksHonda Civic Si
- (149)Exhaust TipsHonda Civic Si
- (233)Exhaust PipesHonda Civic Si
- (198)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsHonda Civic Si
- (107)Emission ControlHonda Civic Si
- (52)Performance ChipsHonda Civic Si
Push your Honda Civic Si to stand out in power and sound with a new aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD sells a wide variety of Honda Civic Si custom exhaust systems for all 1983 - 2013 Civic Si models. Each Honda Civic Si custom system is built to increase exhaust flow to the maximum for optimal performance. When spent gases have all been sucked into the exhaust system and are not clogging it, the engine effectively takes in clean air and fuel which it requires for power generation. Because their pipes are wider in diameter than those of the stock exhaust, custom exhaust systems reduce backpressure and subsequently increase horsepower. The stock exhaust system, being smaller, causes a rise in backpressure level which results in loss of horsepower. Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and Injen all have custom built exhausts for each Honda Civic Si model. Replace your stock exhaust system with any of these complete exhaust systems for 10% extra power and torque.
Using a performance header, muffler or catalytic converter alongside the custom exhaust system will give you between 10hp and 20hp more. All the brands mentioned above and others like RBP and Onki have a range of exhaust components that you can use alongside your exhaust system for additional boosts in performance. When buying both the complete exhaust system and individual exhaust components, it is important to choose the product that is designed for your year, model and trim in order to get maximum increase in horsepower, torque and efficiency. One other thing you’ll be grateful to the custom exhaust system for is better sound. All our Honda Civic Si exhaust systems have a roaring exhaust tone which becomes more aggressive with speed increases, but never gets out of control.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$363.44 - $1,197.70
- HKS® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3".$330.40 - $681.45
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- Skunk2® MegaPower Exhaust SystemMegaPower Exhaust System by Skunk2. This MegaPower cat-back exhaust system delivers maximum performance and ultimate sound at an affordable price. Dyno-proven for maximum horsepower, it is manufactured from high-quality T-304...$497.99 - $674.99
- DynoMax® Super Turbo Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo Exhaust System by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$101.31 - $510.37
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister).$273.06 - $710.53
- Spec-D® N1 Style 304 SS Exhaust SystemN1 Style 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tip by Spec-D. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Series: N1 Style. Main Piping Diameter: 3".$133.50 - $623.00
- Ansa® Silverline 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemSilverline 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Ansa. Offering a bold look and sound, Silverline Cat-Back Systems are available for select import and domestic sport compacts.$265.56 - $431.52
- Invidia® G200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemG200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.92" (125 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$556.50 - $756.70
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$385.70 - $727.30
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$482.30 - $1,026.90
- Tanabe® Medalion Touring Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Exhaust by Tanabe. Turbo Back Exhaust System. Piping: 60mm. Tip: 100mm.$560.50 - $1,007.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Rear Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,490.00
Honda Civic Si Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2012 Honda Civic Si