Honda Performance Exhaust Systems
- 600 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Accord Performance Exhaust Systems
- Civic Performance Exhaust Systems
- Civic Si Performance Exhaust Systems
- CR-V Performance Exhaust Systems
- CR-X Performance Exhaust Systems
- CR-Z Performance Exhaust Systems
- Crosstour Performance Exhaust Systems
- Del Sol Performance Exhaust Systems
- Element Performance Exhaust Systems
- EV Plus Performance Exhaust Systems
- FCV Performance Exhaust Systems
- FCX Clarity Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fit Performance Exhaust Systems
- HR-V Performance Exhaust Systems
- Insight Performance Exhaust Systems
- Odyssey Performance Exhaust Systems
- Passport Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pilot Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude Performance Exhaust Systems
- Ridgeline Performance Exhaust Systems
- S660 Performance Exhaust Systems
- S2000 Performance Exhaust Systems
We have tons of Honda exhaust systems at the CARiD store. Only the best brands are represented here to ensure that you get the best quality an exhaust system can give. The MagnaFlow Street Series cat back exhaust system for Honda is one such exhaust. It is fully optimized for performance and yields immense power and torque. Buying one of these ensures that your Honda can match up to the best in its class. There are several other cat back exhaust systems from Gibson and Flowmaster that are specially designed for Honda models. You may also go for a Borla exhaust system for Honda. We have the split rear exit cat back exhaust system for Honda from Borla, which offers high increases in power and torque, and is fine tuned to give an aggressive roar. Injen performance exhaust systems for Honda and AEM stainless steel cat back exhaust systems too offer great power and torque increases.
Perhaps you want something close to a race car experience when driving your Honda. In this case, an exhaust system alone will not suffice. Supplement its power with that of a performance header and watch as your overall power gain increases beyond your expectation. The Street Race Header for Honda from Weapon-R is tuned to Honda specifications and gives as much as 60-70hp extra. This is matched by a corresponding amount of torque. With these kinds of figures, your Honda will give you increased muscle and pulling power. There is also a range of mufflers that you can incorporate for a true race exhaust experience, complete with the power sound to go with it. All Honda exhaust systems at CARiD come with polished exhaust tips for added gleam. The exhaust tips can also be supplemented with any other from the range available, all of which feature different finishes for appeal.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...
$223.74from $178.99 - $5,806.99# 229
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...
$1,231.44from $985.15 - $1,359.15# 3959
- ARK Performance® R-Spec HeadersR-Spec Headers by ARK Performance®. The ARK R-Spec 3-1 Headers are designed to racing spec. The headers are semi-brushed and mirror polished, they have CNC mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connections, and de-burred and ported...
$1,115.63from $892.50 - $1,274.15# 3960
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...
$848.94from $679.15 - $2,634.15# 3957
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...
$473.59from $378.87 - $3,904.65# 598
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...
$178.00from $142.40 - $445.00# 2790
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...
$103.38from $82.70 - $1,604.39# 839
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...
$301.68from $241.34 - $1,048.36# 25
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give...
$489.56from $391.65 - $3,466.09# 593
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 44
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 838
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...
$281.25from $225.00 - $2,995.00# 109
- Skunk2 Alpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race HeadersAlpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race Headers by Skunk2®. Increase the performance of your exhaust system with these Alpha Series headers. Designed to maximize exhaust flow, provide higher toque and more horsepower through the...
$474.99from $379.99 - $449.99# 7041
- Flowmaster® dBX™ Exhaust SystemdBX™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and...
$406.63from $325.30 - $723.04# 37
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...
$558.74from $446.99 - $1,799.99# 230
- # 7057427
- # 323411
I bought this cat for my Accord along with a cold air intake, some headlights and fog lights from CARiD. I'm very happy with it all, my Honda sounds and looks awesome! I had to get a replacement cat because my check engine light started to come on 18 months after I bought it, but it was a no hassle return process and they made it right. I'll continue to buy from CARiD. Can't wait to get my S2000 and get some goodies for it!!
- Popular Performance Exhaust Systems Part Numbers
- DC Sports® HHC5009 - Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Exhaust Header
- Spec-D® MFCAT2-CV963 - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System (2.5" Inlet)
- Spec-D® MFCAT2-CV92 - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System (2.5" Inlet)
- Spec-D® MFCAT2-CV92T-SD - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (2.5" Inlet)
- Dorman® 674-439 - Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 83164 - Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter
- MagnaFlow® 15646 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 22640 - Direct Fit OBDII Catalytic Converter (7.13" Wide)
- Borla® 11840 - Touring™ Rear Section Exhaust System (Single Split Rear Exit)
- Spec-D® HH2T-INT94GSR-DK - Tri-Y Exhaust Header