Honda Performance Exhaust Systems
- 600 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Accord Performance Exhaust Systems
- Civic Performance Exhaust Systems
- Civic Si Performance Exhaust Systems
- CR-V Performance Exhaust Systems
- CR-X Performance Exhaust Systems
- CR-Z Performance Exhaust Systems
- Crosstour Performance Exhaust Systems
- Del Sol Performance Exhaust Systems
- Element Performance Exhaust Systems
- EV Plus Performance Exhaust Systems
- FCX Clarity Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fit Performance Exhaust Systems
- HR-V Performance Exhaust Systems
- Insight Performance Exhaust Systems
- Odyssey Performance Exhaust Systems
- Passport Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pilot Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude Performance Exhaust Systems
- Ridgeline Performance Exhaust Systems
- S2000 Performance Exhaust Systems
We have tons of Honda exhaust systems at the CARiD store. Only the best brands are represented here to ensure that you get the best quality an exhaust system can give. The MagnaFlow Street Series cat back exhaust system for Honda is one such exhaust. It is fully optimized for performance and yields immense power and torque. Buying one of these ensures that your Honda can match up to the best in its class. There are several other cat back exhaust systems from Gibson and Flowmaster that are specially designed for Honda models. You may also go for a Borla exhaust system for Honda. We have the split rear exit cat back exhaust system for Honda from Borla, which offers high increases in power and torque, and is fine tuned to give an aggressive roar. Injen performance exhaust systems for Honda and AEM stainless steel cat back exhaust systems too offer great power and torque increases.
Perhaps you want something close to a race car experience when driving your Honda. In this case, an exhaust system alone will not suffice. Supplement its power with that of a performance header and watch as your overall power gain increases beyond your expectation. The Street Race Header for Honda from Weapon-R is tuned to Honda specifications and gives as much as 60-70hp extra. This is matched by a corresponding amount of torque. With these kinds of figures, your Honda will give you increased muscle and pulling power. There is also a range of mufflers that you can incorporate for a true race exhaust experience, complete with the power sound to go with it. All Honda exhaust systems at CARiD come with polished exhaust tips for added gleam. The exhaust tips can also be supplemented with any other from the range available, all of which feature different finishes for appeal.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 52 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $132.99$132.99
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $272.03$272.03
- DynoMax® - Super Turbo™ Direct Fit MufflerStarting at: $96.01$96.01
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $484.38$484.38
- DEC® - 49-State OBDI Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $430.15$430.15
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $19.21$19.21
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $950.78$950.78
- DC Sports® - HeaderStarting at: $337.97$337.97
- ARK Performance® - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt TipStarting at: $1,147.50$1,147.50
Posted by Shawn S.
"Injen makes a great axle-back exhaust. Slight power gains a super low toned sound. Also, no cabin drone as with most other aftermarket tuned exhaust. Very easy installation (15 min max). Very satisfied with with fit, finish, and performance."
Posted by Ricky S.
"This exhaust system is really nice, it was very easy to install. It sounds awesome!!! I would rather have flanges than clamps but it works really well."
Posted by Larry J.
"Very pleased with the Injen exhaust. Quality and sound is excellent. Mounted perfectly on car. No annoying cabin drone sound on highway. CARiD was outstanding to deal with. I was very impressed with their service and highly recommend them."
Posted by Theodore N.
"I removed my catalytic converter completely and installed this. After a day or so, I got my car inspected by NYS and passed 2 thumbs up. Product definitely works."
Posted by Walter G.
"The muffler is very nice in performance and the sound is silent but when I hit the throttle it produces the very deep sound, I only install by my self and I tig welded both ends of my pipe and now it looks like professional work, over all rating is 5-stars. I would recommend this to my friends. Thanks a lot."