It’s always fun to zip around in style. With this ride, we know that’s what you’re used to. But in order to make sure you’ve got all the bases covered the inside of your vehicle has to be protected. Why not do so with custom design and quality? Honda Civic SI Floor Mats at CARiD provide advanced defense and a soothing appeal. It’s no secret why. We showcase big-time names such as WeatherTech®, Lloyd®, and Nifty™ so that we can offer the widest selection of Honda Civic Floor Mats out there. Choose from Honda Civic SI Rubber Mats, luxurious Carpet Mats, Floor Liners, Custom Embroidered Honda Civic Mats, and much more. Each set of Honda Civic Mats is comprised of the most durable materials and won’t crack, chafe, or slide around on your car’s floor. It is your responsibility to upgrade on the factory mats. After all, they weren’t put there to last forever. Go with the type of protection that endures. Your car will thank you for it!
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsAll-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a...$29.95 - $169.95
- Husky Liners® WeatherBeater™ Floor LinersWeatherBeater™ Floor Liners by Husky Liners®. These snugly fitting floor liners provide perfect protection for vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works...$51.26 - $161.96
- Aries® StyleGuard™ Floor LinersStyleGuard™ Floor Liners by Aries®. Aries StyleGuard™ floor liners with patented OmniGrip™ fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key...$49.95 - $169.90
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor MatsAutomotive Diamond Plate Floor Mats by Intro-Tech®. Add the brilliant look of the Intro-Tech automotive diamond plate floor mat to your interior. Custom shaped mat ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. It's made from simulated...Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearanceThe first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat$40.00 - $104.00
- Auto Custom Carpets® Essex Replacement Carpet KitEssex Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets®. This top-notch Essex material is composed of 100% nylon yarn. Tufted to a 1/10 gauge cut pile, Essex contains 22.5 ounces of yarn per square yard to provide a rich look and...Molded, Cut and Sewn or Die Cut Classes of CarpetsComposed of 100% Nylon yarn$24.30 - $1,116.65
- Auto Custom Carpets® Standard Replacement Carpet KitStandard Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets®. Made with true automotive grade carpet, this is a perfect product for your vehicle restoration needs. Designed to fit the contours of your floor just like the original, ACC...Padding included where padding was originalHeel pad applied using the same method as the OEM$16.20 - $825.85
- Dee Zee® Brite-Tread™ Front Floor Mats (DZ90709)Universal Brite-Tread™ Front Floor Mats by Dee Zee®, 1st Row, 1 Pair. Protect the carpeting and interior of your vehicle from muck and general wear from heeled shoes with stylish grooved rubber floor mats with polished diamond...Dimensions of 27 inches x 20.5 inches are designed for easy trimming along edges as neededGrooved rubber construction provides superior footing in wet weather conditions$37.79
- Dee Zee® Full Black Front Floor Mat (DZ90711)Universal Full Black Front Floor Mat by Dee Zee®, 1st Row. This one-piece full width rubber floor mat is designed to wrap over center tunnels and provide full coverage from driver side to passenger side foot well areas. Fully...One-piece floor mat is designed to span across the entire width of bench seat vehiclesCleated underside anchors floor mat in position and eliminates sliding$37.79
- Dee Zee® All Weather Black Deep Front Floor Mats (DZ90714)Universal All Weather Black Deep Front Floor Mats by Dee Zee®, 1st Row, 1 Pair. When you need a heavy-duty rubber floor mat to protect the carpeting and interior of your vehicle from large amounts of water, mud, and snow, All...1-inch height creates extremely deep grooves to trap and hold a much higher level of water, mud, and snowSet of two front heavy-duty floor mats$30.23
- Husky Liners® WeatherBeater™ Cargo LinerWeatherBeater™ Black Cargo Liner by Husky Liners®. The cargo liner follows the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that holds dirt and spills in place. The ribbed pattern keeps the load above the dirt collecting in the...$87.26 - $124.16
- Aries® StyleGuard™ Cargo LinerStyleGuard™ Cargo Liner by Aries®. Aries StyleGuard™ floor liners with patented OmniGrip™ fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key...$89.95 - $129.95
- Intro-Tech® Aluminum Cargo MatAluminum Cargo Mat by Intro-Tech®. Protect your cargo floor with the muscular look and superior durability of the Intro-Tech Diamond Plate Cargo Liner. Made with a unique three-layer design, it perfectly simulates aluminum finish...Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearanceThe first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat$64.00 - $104.00
- WeatherTech® All-Weather 2nd Row Black Floor Mats (W50)All-Weather 2nd Row Black Floor Mats (W50) by WeatherTech®, 2-Piece. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in...$45.00
- WeatherTech® All-Weather 2nd Row Gray Floor Mats (W50GR)All-Weather 2nd Row Gray Floor Mats (W50GR) by WeatherTech®, 2-Piece. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in...$45.00
- WeatherTech® All-Weather 2nd Row Tan Floor Mats (W50TN)All-Weather 2nd Row Tan Floor Mats (W50TN) by WeatherTech®, 2-Piece. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in...$45.00
Guides & Articles
- Cargo LinersCargo Liner Material | Is Vinyl Always Better Than Carpet?The cargo-carrying area of your car or truck deserves as much protection as the passenger floor area. To that end, there are a great number of cargo liners available for most vehicles, in your choice of material and color. They provide a number of advantages: they protect the factory material, provide an additional barrier when carrying items, and can coordinate with an existing set of floor mats.
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Floor MatsWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Floor MatsWhat Are Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Floor MatsWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Floor MatsLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
- Dash Designs® Sedona Suede™ Dash Cover$58.24 - $61.44
Honda Civic Si Floor Mats Reviews
2013 Honda Civic