Achieving a stand-alone look takes some time. It also takes some creativity. And even when you’re ready to add on some personality, there are often places that turn you away, unable to meet your needs. That is never the case with CARiD.com as we are the Nation’s Leading Supplier of Honda Civic SI Grills. We don’t over-saturate our inventory with generic names and we never will. Instead, we select only the finest pieces you need in a Honda Civic SI Grill because we know it is premium quality that you’ll remember. Featuring names like Grillcraft®, you can count on the level of workmanship that we provide – no matter what. An exact OEM fit and simple installation accompanies each Honda Civic SI Grill we offer, so don’t be shy! CARiD.com will get you where you need to go!
- E&G Classics® Heavy Mesh GrilleHeavy Mesh Grille by E&G Classics. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$89.00 - $999.00
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...$53.62 - $710.82
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the companys micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.$48.20 - $354.11
- Street Scene® Speed Grille InsertSpeed Grille Insert by Street Scene. Go with the hottest product by Street Scene and make your vehicle the talk of the town! The grille is made of high-grade material to provide years of service even under the roughest conditions....$36.57 - $699.96
- APG® Aluminum Billet GrilleAluminum Billet Grille by APG. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. This mirror-polished Grille is made of aluminum for high durability and is designed application-specific to fit your...$22.23 - $9,999.00
- APG® Side Vent GrilleSide Vent Grille by APG. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of top grade materials for high durability. It is designed application-specific to fit your vehicle...$22.23 - $9,999.00
- APG® X Mesh GrilleX Mesh Grille by APG. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$72.75 - $309.25
- Replace® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by Replace. Chrome Grille with Dark Argent Center by Replace. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause...$3.80 - $747.50
- Replace® GrilleGrille by Replace. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision...$3.80 - $747.50
- Sherman® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by Sherman. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to chips and...$7.80 - $576.84
- K-Metal® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by K-Metal. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end...$6.25 - $766.25
- E&G Classics® Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille Kit (1112-0104-09)Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics. Includes: Main Grille and Bumper Grille. Grille Type: Main - Replacement; Lower - Overlay. Installation: Easy, up to 1.5 Hours. The complete kit includes main and bumper grille. This...$336.00
- T-Rex® 1-Pc Upper Class Series Polished Mesh Main Grille (54736)Upper Class Series Polished Stainless Steel Mesh Main Grille (54736) by T-Rex, 1-Piece. "Grille-Overlay" application that easily installs over the factory grille. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect...$318.82
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$103.95 - $129.60
Honda Civic Si Custom Grilles Reviews
2011 Honda Civic