- 600 Body Kits
- Accord Body Kits
- Civic Body Kits
- Civic Si Body Kits
- Clarity Body Kits
- CR-V Body Kits
- CR-X Body Kits
- CR-Z Body Kits
- Crosstour Body Kits
- Del Sol Body Kits
- EV Plus Body Kits
- FCX Clarity Body Kits
- Fit Body Kits
- HR-V Body Kits
- (547)Full KitsHonda
- (1,003)Bumpers & ValancesHonda
- (354)Custom HoodsHonda
- (163)Bumper LipsHonda
- (11)Rear DiffusersHonda
- (85)Custom FendersHonda
- (653)Side SkirtsHonda
- (68)Trunk LidsHonda
- (9)Custom DoorsHonda
- (19)Custom Body Side MoldingsHonda
- (7)Custom RoofsHonda
- (10)Window LouversHonda
- (2)Engine CoversHonda
- (6)Eye LidsHonda
- (23)Vertical DoorsHonda
- (5,033)Custom WheelsHonda
- (208)Light CoversHonda
Hondas are everyman’s car, with vehicles from the sporty S2000 and NSX to the Passport and Accord and everything in between. Don’t let your Honda be like everyone else’s car or truck. Add a Honda Body Kit, for some personal style and improved aerodynamics. How about a set of side skirts in some high-tech material like Duraflex flexible fiberglass, carbon fiber or urethane? Maybe a front bumper and fascia that’s race-inspired—and with a front splitter that makes your car look like it’s sniffing the ground for lesser cars to chew up and spit out?
We do business only with the industry’s leading manufacturers of Honda Body Kits. Don’t let an ordinary car bring you down! Check with CARiD, because we have all of the parts that will take your car to the next level. Or maybe to the level above that! How about it?
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi®. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your...$498.75 - $623.75
- Buddy Club® Body KitBody Kit by Buddy Club®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts (2 piece), Rear Bumper. Buddy Club Racing Spec Aero Kits are constructed out of top grade fiberglass that is designed to withstand...$1,000.00 - $1,100.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$239.00 - $4,882.00
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$90.00 - $2,964.60
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Conversion KitConversion Kit by VIS Racing®. If you’re looking to upgrade the appearance of your vehicle, this kit is just the ticket! All parts are made strong and durable for many years of hassle-free use. Designed to custom fit to your...Enhances your vehicle’s exterior styleStrong yet lightweight construction$1,377.30 - $9,004.50
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- AIT Racing® Body KitsBody Kits by AIT Racing®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$84.00 - $596.19
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- AIT Racing® Front LipFront Lip by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design$148.00 - $325.65
- Buddy Club® Front BumperFront Bumper by Buddy Club®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Buddy Club Racing Spec Aero Kits are constructed out of top grade fiberglass that is designed to withstand the rigors of circuit racing. Each component features a...$450.00 - $500.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Honda Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1998 Honda Accord