- Full KitsHonda Accord
- (289)Bumpers & ValancesHonda Accord
- (82)Custom HoodsHonda Accord
- (8)Bumper LipsHonda Accord
- CanardsHonda Accord
- Custom FendersHonda Accord
- (2)Fender FlaresHonda Accord
- (193)Side SkirtsHonda Accord
- (7)Trunk LidsHonda Accord
- Body Side MoldingsHonda Accord
- ScoopsHonda Accord
- (4)Window LouversHonda Accord
- (152)SpoilersHonda Accord
- (6)Vertical DoorsHonda Accord
- (1,026)HeadlightsHonda Accord
- (4,278)Custom WheelsHonda Accord
- (39)Light CoversHonda Accord
Your Accord is comfortable, has lots of room for everything you need to carry and has plenty of features to make your trips enjoyable so it’s a vehicle that you’re happy to drive. Since you spend so much time driving it you need to make sure that it looks as good as it can so that it’s making the right statements and we have a wide range of visual upgrades that can help you with this task. They cost less than you would expect and can make a big difference!
Of course, the most important part of your vehicle when you consider visual impacts is the exterior and our Honda Accord body kits are the perfect way to make it look great. Because we have a range of parts you have the opportunity to slightly change your vehicle to add to it just a little or completely transform it so that it looks like a brand new vehicle. We offer the right brands because you want to get the best quality products and we have them at great prices. Once you have the right combination you’ll find yourself driving your vehicle even more!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi®. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your...$498.75 - $623.75
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$40.94 - $267.00
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon®. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with these carbon fiber side skirts. Side skirts minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the...$612.00 - $1,462.00
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- VIS Racing® Door PanelsDoor Panels by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. These exclusive add-ons will bring a touch of race-inspired style to your vehicle in nothing flat. The panels are designed to be rather lightweight yet incredibly strong and long-lasting.Refurbish your vehicle’s styleOffer extra protection$139.37 - $2,399.90
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Honda Accord Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1998 Honda Accord