1989 Honda Accord Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 11 of 1101 of 01
- Xenon® Body KitHonda Accord 1989, Body Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$137.98 - $956.60
- VIS Racing® Demon Style Front BumperHonda Accord 2 Door / 4 Door 1989, Demon Style Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$195.75
- VIS Racing® Z1 boxer Style Rear BumperHonda Accord 2 Door / 4 Door 1989, Z1 boxer Style Rear Bumper by VIS Racing®. Deck your vehicle’s back out today and make it more custom-looking. The rear bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the...Makes for an unforgettable rear-end appearanceLightweight construction without sacrificing strength$195.75
- JKS® Mini-Scorpion™ Style Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightHonda Accord 1989, Mini-Scorpion™ Style Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light by JKS®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar...Unique custom styleImproves aerodynamics$133.57 - $275.52
- RI® Factory Style Rear SpoilerHonda Accord Coupe / Sedan 1989, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from...Factory designMade from high quality materials$130.90
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations®. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$279.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
Guides & Articles
The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
1989 Honda Accord Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 6 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2005 Honda Accord | Posted by Carlos | (Hartford, CT)
Its a great looking product, strong material and easy to install.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 1989 Honda Accord Models
- 1989 Honda Accord DX Body Kits
- 1989 Honda Accord EXI Body Kits
- 1989 Honda Accord LX Body Kits
- 1989 Honda Accord LXi Body Kits
- 1989 Honda Accord S Body Kits
- 1989 Honda Accord SEi Body Kits