Your CR-V is comfortable enough to drive to work or the store but it’s versatile enough to take you off the paved roads and out into the wilderness so it’s the perfect car for any lifestyle. Because it’s great for any task it needs to look its best at all times but this is a difficult task when you’re driving it all the time so we have a range of visual upgrades that can give your CR-V exactly the right look. They even cost less than you would expect!
When you consider which areas of your vehicle are likely to get the most attention the answer is obviously the exterior so Honda CR-V body kits are a great upgrade option. We have the right brands to give you the quality that you and your vehicle deserve so you know you’re getting value for money and the prices are great. We even have a wide range of parts so you can find the combination to completely transform your vehicle so that it stands out from a crowd and looks like no other or you can slightly tweak it just to finish it off.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $2,399.90
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $1,530.77
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as the...$98.53 - $377.39
- Duraflex® Type M Body Kit (Unpainted) (108773)Type M Body Kit (108773) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam. Material: Fiberglass. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add...$319.50
- Duraflex® Type M Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) (108771)Type M Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (108771) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package....$164.70
- Duraflex® Type M Style Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) (108772)Type M Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (108772) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Rear Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package....$164.70
- Duraflex® Evo 5 Style Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (101828)Evo 5 Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$122.40
- Duraflex® Evo 5 Style Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (101829)Evo 5 Style Rear Bumper Cover by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$122.40
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)Unuversal License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne. Material: Steel.$17.08
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Fiberglass Front Lip (Unpainted) (07HDCRV4DTNR-011)Techno R Style Fiberglass Front Lip by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle whatever the road or...$418.12
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Thule® SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Rack$174.95 - $190.95
- Yakima® HullyRollers Kayak Rack$71.55 - $87.75
Honda CR-V Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro