The Pilot is comfortable enough to get you to work, school or other daily destinations but versatile enough to get you out into the wilderness and away from civilization so it’s a vehicle that quickly becomes an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you need it to look its best at all times so we have a range of visual upgrades that can help you with this and they can do it at much lower prices than you would expect when you consider the benefits.
One of the best upgrades you’ll find is the Honda Pilot body kit which is versatile enough to give your vehicle a number of different looks. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a way to slightly improve the look of your vehicle or whether you’re looking to completely transform it into an extension of your personality because we have the right parts to do it all. Because we have the right brands you know you’re going to get great quality and once you’ve finished upgrading your vehicle you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it a lot earlier!
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$72.25 - $3,230.00
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)Unuversal License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne. Material: Steel.$17.08
- Husky Liners® 3.5" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17053)Universal 3.5" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17053) by Husky Liners. Includes installation kit. Pair. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design...$99.95
- Husky Liners® 2.75" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17052)Universal 2.75" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17052) by Husky Liners. Includes installation kit. Pair. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design...$49.95
- Husky Liners® Long John 6" x 65" Fender Flares (17051)Universal Long John 6" x 65" Fender Flares (17051) by Husky Liners. Pair. If you like things exactly the way you like them, then the Long John universal fit mud flaps are exactly what you want. The Long John one-piece universal...$39.95
- CE Smith® Bolt-On Fender Step Pads with Fender Mount Brackets (26212GA)Universal Bolt-On Fender Step Pads with Fender Mount Brackets by CE Smith.$14.57
- Fulton® 13" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step and UPC Label (508573)Universal Plastic Fender (508573) by Fulton. With Step with UPC Label. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$33.61
- Fulton® 14" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step (508574)Universal Plastic Fender (508574) by Fulton. With Step. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$32.75
- Dawn® Bodyside Molding with Chrome Insert (Painted) (CF2-PILOT16)2.5" Bodyside Molding with Chrome Insert (CF2-PILOT16) by Dawn. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a...$208.75
- Dawn® Bodyside Molding with Color Insert (Painted) (CI2-PILOT16)2.5" Bodyside Molding with Color Insert (CI2-PILOT16) by Dawn. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a...$208.75
- Dawn® Bodyside Molding (Painted) (FE2-PILOT16)2.5" Bodyside Molding (FE2-PILOT16) by Dawn. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to...$150.30
- Willpak® Universal Hardware Kit (hardware-kit)Hardware Kit by Willpak. Going to change your car but still want to take your attractive Willpak rear louver with you? Then you do need this hardware kit to properly install the louver. Each mounting bracket of the kit has a 3M...Makes installation of your rear window louver a breezeAllows for easy installation of the louvers$29.95
- Minimizer® Bolt On Bracket Kit (B200BTPA)Bolt On Bracket Kit by Minimizer. Material: Plastic. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...$395.10
- Minimizer® Fender Tandem Axle Set (MIN200)Fender Tandem Axle Set by Minimizer. Material: High Density Polyethylene. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...$650.63
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Honda Pilot Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro