- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco.$39.99 - $162.99
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- AVS® Tape-On Ventshade Window DeflectorsVentshade Window Deflectors by AVS. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when its raining to enable fresh air circulation and you wont...$35.22 - $55.34
- AVS® Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisor Window DeflectorsLow Profile Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a sophisticated...$53.06 - $127.91
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...$109.13
- AVS® Tape-On Sunflector Window Sun DeflectorSunflector Window Sun Deflector by AVS. Keep the inside of your trucks cab cooler and reduce glare from the sun with the Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector. It fits trucks with or without sliding windows and cargo lights and wont...$68.29
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down slightly....$50.25 - $79.83
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$53.56 - $90.97
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...$70.70 - $73.35
- Wade® Tape-On Cab Guard Wind DeflectorCab Guard Wind Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing a Wade Cab-Guard Wind Deflector. It is made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for an accurate fit, great looks and functionality.$48.19
- Stampede® Snap-Inz Sidewind DeflectorsSnap-Inz Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede. We've re-invented our line of Sidewind Deflectors with a new and advanced design Snap-In's In-Channel Sidewind Deflectors. The new design inserts securely and easily into the window channel...$36.82 - $52.42
- Stampede® Tape-Onz Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...$36.82 - $177.83
- Lund® In-Channel Ventvisor Elite Window DeflectorsVentvisor Elite Window Deflectors by Lund. True to their name, Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors will keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in...$75.99 - $118.99
Driving is often a pleasant experience, however most people would agree that music always helps lighten the mood and ward away boredom. Whether you listen to the radio, a compilation CD, or to the person sitting next to you, you probably want a nice clear sound with no distraction. However, man is still, in many ways powerless before nature and a strong wind rushing through your window can instantly ruin the conversation you were having or mute your favorite melody. If you’d rather not sacrifice your only source of fresh air while maintaining a disruption-free environment, then Ford F-250 rain deflectors are the perfect compromise.
Achieving what no automobile accessory has achieved before, visors give you the comfort of fresh air entering your vehicle, while deflecting wind, rain, and any other nuisance nature throws at you. CARiD offers only the best product for sale, and these are models engineered by qualified scientists in the USA and made of durable and premium materials. Unlike many other accessories on the aftermarket, visors are very easy to install and their special adhesive properties guarantee long periods of use. This is a real game-changer for everyday drivers, and another way of conquering the forces of nature.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Ford F-250 Wind Deflectors Reviews
2014 Ford F-250