Ford Excursion Performance Chips
- SCT Performance® - iTSX / TSX for Android Wireless ProgrammerStarting at: $469.00$469.00
- AEM® - ECU Extension / Patch HarnessStarting at: $240.87$240.87
- EDGE® - Evolution ProgrammerStarting at: $471.99$471.99
- DiabloSport® - inTune ProgrammerStarting at: $430.30$430.30
- SUPERCHIPS® - IHAWK Monitoring DeviceStarting at: $195.69$195.69
- Banks® - EconoMind™ PowerPack Performance ModuleStarting at: $1,130.94$1,130.94
- aFe® - Scorcher TunerStarting at: $401.74$401.74
- JET® - Performance ModuleStarting at: $247.46$247.46
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy ProgrammerStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- BULLY DOG® - Triple Dog GT TunerStarting at: $10.52$10.52
Posted by Julio O.
"This Superchips programmer is a must have. It gave my car nearly 30 more HP and torque. I did also add a K&N cold air intake to go along with the programmer. I can tell the difference in speed, and my MPG is at about 20 mpg, which is a 4-5 mpg gain from what I initially had. Just a final note, don't fall for those scams that say you can increase horsepower up to 50+ for a low cheap price, they don't work. If you want true gains, it will cost more than 100 bucks. But overall, this is my second CAI and Superchips combo, and I am completely satisfied."
Posted by Robert C.
"The device is certainly easy to use, all one needs to do is plug it in and follow the prompts. The process is a bit slow and when you do it for the first time, you wonder if it is actually functioning. This is a minor criticism as it worked fine. However, there has been little or no improvement to my fuel economy. I also put a cold air induction in and so far my mileage is worse not better. Performance has improved and I have only monitored it for 300km so far and only 50 km towing my RV, so the jury is still out. Also I have not tried the performance settings yet. I suspect that this is where most of the gain will be, but for now I'm trying to increase towing power and fuel economy. "
Posted by James W.
"Triple dog GT tuner. I have a fx4 5.0 365hp stock, installed bully dog and it kicks a**! Cop cars won't catch u! Lol! "
Posted by Robert M.
"I received the product in the time seller said. The Bully Dog was easy to install. I had a slight problem with it staying in the warmup mode initially. I got on the internet and solved that problem very shortly. The power and performance was better than I expected. The fuel savings are as advertized. I am quite satisfied with the product"
Posted by Sime S.
"Very good product!"