Dodge Grand Caravan Accessories & Parts
The Dodge Grand Caravan got its start on the heels of the American automaker's popular entry-level minivan, the Caravan, in 1987. Since that time, the vehicle has managed to stay towards the top of the heap in its segment thanks to consistent updates to its parts and improved performance. Featuring a longer wheelbase for more cargo/passenger space, the Grand Caravan has been equipped with everything the "regular" Caravan has offered, but with even more optional accessories and amenities. When the Grand Caravan first started making its presence known on the road, it was outfitted with a base inline four-cylinder engine mated to either a four-speed manual transmission or a three-speed automatic (which eventually was upgraded to a four-speed). As for its dimensions, the Grand Caravan measured in with a wheelbase of 119.1 inches, a width of 72 inches, a height of 65 inches (64.8 inches for 1989), and an overall length of 190.5 inches (191.9 for LE trims in 1989).
Second-generation versions were introduced for 1991 and showcased such standard Grand Caravan parts as new antilock brakes, Quad command bucket seating, and the first driver's side airbag in a minivan (dual front airbags followed in 1994). Primary engine configurations were a 2.5L inline four-cylinder good for 100 horsepower and a 3.0L Mitsubishi V6 (150 horsepower). An EGH V6 option was also available (162 hp and 194 pounds-per-foot of torque). Trim levels for the second generation were the base, C/V, SE, LE, and ES (in 1993, the Sport Wagon entered the lineup). Chrysler redesigned the Dodge Grand Caravan heading into the third generation. The vehicle was now offered as a three-door or four-door, and with both a long and short wheelbase. This time around, the model also featured Easy Out Roller Seats. As for the powertrain and its parts, eight different configurations could be had. All-wheel drive was included on the SE trim and above. The base engine was a 2.4L four cylinder with an optional 3.0L Mitsubishi V6 once again also available. Throughout the third generation, all engines were mated to an automatic transmission.
In 1999, new changes to the Dodge Grand Caravan were made, mostly to the exterior in the form of different styling cues and accents. Trim levels for the third generation were the base, SE, Sport, LE, and top-level ES. Fourth-generation Grand Caravans rolled out for 2001. The base engine was still a 2.4L four-cylinder directed through a four-speed automatic transmission. Trims for the fourth-generation were the base, SE, C/V, and Sport (later, the SXT). The SXT was considered the highest trim level and showed off standard features such as a 3.3L V6 (180 hp), dual-zone air conditioning, power accessories, cruise control, remote entry, and an optional power-sliding passenger door.
Minivans don't get the same amount of attention nowadays that they used to, which is what makes the Dodge Grand Caravan even more special. The Dodge Grand Caravan is a rare breed – a minivan that is not only comfortable and tech-savvy, but stylish, as well. Sure, it's got the "Stow & Go" seating, swivel captain's chairs, and other cutting-edge amenities. But it also has a smooth, refined exterior shape to encapsulate the whole package. It is no mistake why the Dodge Grand Caravan is such a respected vehicle.
Giving your vehicle a more unique presence is all part of the process, which is precisely why we carry an entire selection of Dodge Grand Caravan Accessories and Parts. At CARiD.com, we know you need premier quality. To prove it, all of our Dodge Grand Caravan accessories and parts are brought to you by the best manufacturers at the lowest prices around. From the hottest fashions to the most advanced methods of protection, our lineup of Dodge Grand Caravan accessories will never steer you wrong!
- Coverking®Tactical Custom Seat Coversfrom $229.99
- Covercraft®Dustop™ Custom Car Coverfrom $230.02
- Thule®Portage Canoe Carrierfrom $119.95
- Yakima®RailGrab Foot Packfrom $109.00
- Remin®Full Kitfrom $148.20
- DashMat®VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard Coverfrom $42.99
- Dorman®Wheel Studfrom $31.11
- Rhino-Rack®Roof Mount Cargo Basketfrom $242.10
Whatever you expect from your Dodge Grand Caravan, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Dodge Grand Caravan and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Dodge Grand Caravan Dash Kits
- Dodge Grand Caravan Billet Grilles
- Dodge Grand Caravan Chrome Trim
- Dodge Grand Caravan Spoilers
- Dodge Grand Caravan Floor Mats
- Dodge Grand Caravan Grill Guards
- Dodge Grand Caravan Body Kits
- Dodge Grand Caravan Wind Deflectors
- Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo Liners
- Dodge Grand Caravan Vertical Doors
- Dodge Grand Caravan Seat Covers
- Dodge Grand Caravan Car Covers
- Dodge Grand Caravan Running Boards
- Dodge Grand Caravan Bug Deflectors
- Dodge Grand Caravan Steering Wheels
- Dodge Grand Caravan Custom Gauges
- Dodge Grand Caravan Light Covers
- Dodge Grand Caravan Side Mirrors
- Dodge Grand Caravan License Plates
- Dodge Grand Caravan Wiper Blades
- Dodge Grand Caravan Custom Hoods
- Dodge Grand Caravan Bike Racks
- Dodge Grand Caravan Roof Racks
- Dodge Grand Caravan Trailer Hitches
- Dodge Grand Caravan Sun Shades
- Dodge Grand Caravan Dash Covers
- Dodge Grand Caravan Side Vents
- Dodge Grand Caravan Sunroof Visors
- Dodge Grand Caravan Door Sills
- Dodge Grand Caravan Car Organizers
- Dodge Grand Caravan Car Bras
- Dodge Grand Caravan Racing Seats
| Posted by Darrin | (Las Vegas, NV)
The brakes on my van were worn, i replaced the with the Centric® 104.05910 - Posi Quiet™ Premium metallic front brake pads with shims and hardware i bought from CARiD. The van now stops, enough said.