Grand Caravan Suspension Systems
When it comes to modifying your Dodge, there are few changes you can make that can have as big an impact on your enjoyment of your Dodge Grand Caravan as upgrading the suspension. The suspension on your car gives you its distinctive ride quality, and if you would like to customize how your Dodge feels on the road, or improve its performance for the road or the track, you can do it with the great suspension systems kits you'll find right here at CARiD. You can install these suspension systems yourself or opt for a professional installation, and have the new feel and performance you want for your Grand Caravan in no time!
At CARiD, we pride ourselves on sourcing only the very best and most innovative products from leading manufacturers which means we have great suspension kits from the likes of Skyjacker, Competition Engineering, Energy Suspension, Rancho and Eibach for you to choose from for your Dodge Grand Caravan. Whatever you want in terms of your Dodge's suspension, we are confident you'll find it here in our extensive range, and at the best prices available online, allowing you to get the great new suspension you want at a price you will love. Choose yours today and take advantage of our great deals and excellent service!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 1 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Crown® - Ball JointStarting at: $48.38$48.38
- KONI® - Heavy Track™ ShocksStarting at: $128.80$128.80
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- Hellwig® - Medium Duty Helper SpringsStarting at: $57.30$57.30
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $199.63$199.63
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $96.85$96.85
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $321.75$321.75
- Energy Suspension® - Front Strut Rod BushingsStarting at: $18.49$18.49
- Air Lift® - SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemStarting at: $391.50$391.50
- Suncore® - Shock AbsorberStarting at: $429.00$429.00
Posted by Frederik T.
"Helper spring is easy to install, it stabilized the vehicle, for all sense and purpose for what it is meant to do it does very well. It took me all of 15 minutes to install, both sides. Thank you, CARiD, for introducing this product. "